The Amazing Race: All-Stars
CBS' The Amazing Race continued its Emmy dominance as it was awarded Outstanding Reality-competition Program honors during last night's live broadcast of the 59th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. Full Story
Reality TV couple Rob and Amber Mariano have added a new member to their alliance: a baby girl.
Fourteen reality television shows received a total of 39 nominations in today's announcement of the 59th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards nominees -- with the number of shows and the amount of total nominations representing the highest ever for both.
Last week, Rob Mariano announced that he will serve as the host of Tontine, a new reality competition show that will take place over 100 days on seven continents and reward its winner with the biggest cash prize in the history of reality television -- $10 million.
Although it doesn't appear to have a broadcast network yet, Rob Mariano has pulled the wraps off the "huge" new reality project he first began teasing in March. Mariano has announced he will serve as the host of Tontine, a new reality competition show that will award one contestant with "the biggest cash prize in the history of reality television -- $10 million."
With their romantic relationship already on the rocks, The Amazing Race: All-Stars was apparently the kiss-of-death for winners Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner.
Love them or hate them, cousins Mirna Hindoyan and Charla Baklayan Faddoul at least deserve a tip of the cap for being the third team to cross the finish line during CBS' finale of The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
Dustin Seltzer and Kandice Pelletier were looking to become the first all-female team to ever win The Amazing Race when they signed-up for All-Stars on the heels of their fourth-place finish during The Amazing Race's tenth season.
Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner finished in first for only one leg of CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars. Luckily for them it was the thirteenth and final leg, as they were the first team to cross the finish line of The Amazing Race's eleventh installment during last night's finale to claim the $1 million prize.
After 28 days, five continents and more than 45,000 miles, Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner were the first team to cross the finish line during last night's finale of CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars, making the pair -- who had never previously raced together as a duo -- the winners of The Amazing Race's eleventh installment and its $1 million grand prize.
Oswald Mendez and Danilo Jimenez finished fourth during The Amazing Race's second season, and unfortunately for them, the best friends didn't fair much better during the reality competition series' All-Stars' edition, as they once again just missed out on the Top 3.
It was deja vu all over again for Oswald Mendez and Danilo Jimenez, who just like during The Amazing Race's second season, finished in fourth place during CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
"For The Second Week In A Row," our episode summary for the eleventh episode of The Amazing Race: All-Stars, the eleventh edition of The Amazing Race, written by samboohoo, is now available.
Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner managed to overcome being both "marked for elimination" and yielded for the second time during last night's broadcast of CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars. Instead, fellow racers Oswald Mendez and Danilo Jimenez became "marked for elimination" when they were the last team to arrive at the eleventh leg's Pit Stop.
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns and Shakira and Usher's departures/returns formalized by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' live finale
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted
- Kim Kardashian reportedly planning to take newborn baby on tour with Kanye West
- Kree Harrison: I still want my single to be "All Cried Out" even though I lost 'American Idol'
- 'American Idol' crowns Candice Glover twelfth-season champ over Kree Harrison
- Shakira and Usher reportedly returning for next spring's 'The Voice' season
- Erik Reichenbach talks about 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Winnie Mandela' film to be released this fall
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: There's a lot of guy drama, and you'll see my brother again
- Keith Urban: I would like to return as a judge for 'American Idol's thirteenth season
- Sherri Biethman talks about 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'The Voice' host Carson Daly confirms Christina Aguilera returning as coach
- 'American Idol' finalists Candice Glover and Kree Harrison vie for twelfth-season title
- Jennifer Lopez: "I don't know" whether I'll return to 'American Idol' as a judge
- Nicki Minaj reportedly definitely not returning as 'American Idol' judge
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: It was incredibly emotional and really surprising
- Angie Miller: "I didn't want to dwell on how sad I was" about my 'American Idol' ouster
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water's format twist confirmed by CBS
- The Amazing Race 22
- The Amazing Race 21
- The Amazing Race 20
- The Amazing Race 19
- The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business
- The Amazing Race 17
- The Amazing Race 16
- The Amazing Race 15
- The Amazing Race 14
- The Amazing Race 13
- The Amazing Race 12
- The Amazing Race: All-Stars
- The Amazing Race 10
- The Amazing Race 9
- The Amazing Race 8
- The Amazing Race 7
- The Amazing Race 6
- The Amazing Race 5
- The Amazing Race 4
- The Amazing Race 3
- The Amazing Race 2
- The Amazing Race 1