So You Think You Can Dance 6
Former sixth-season finalists, seventh-season finalists, and the all-star dancers who participated in the show's upcoming seventh season may all end up being part of So You Think You Can Dance's 2010 national tour. Full Story
Bravo has announced that it is developing a new docu-reality series starring former So You Think You Can Dance choreographer Mia Michaels.
Barring a holiday miracle, it seems as though there won't be a national tour for So You Think You Can Dance's sixth-season finalists.
Russell Ferguson auditioned for So You Think You Can Dance's sixth season to expose America to krump -- and he was able to achieve that and a whole lot more.
Russell Ferguson was crowned So You Think You Can Dance's sixth-season champion during last night's live finale broadcast of the Fox reality competition series.
Jonathan "Legacy" Perez may have been cut on the cusp of making So You Think You Can Dance's sixth-season finale, however he made it farther than he initially thought he would.
Mollee Gray said she was "bummed" that home viewers ousted her from So You Think You Can Dance instead of Ashleigh Di Lello -- who didn't even perform this week due to an arm injury.
Mollee Gray and Jonathan "Legacy" Perez became the next two finalists eliminated from So You Think You Can Dance's sixth season during Wednesday night's live results show on Fox.
Noelle Marsh claims she's at peace with her So You Think You Can Dance ouster.
Nathan Trasoras wasn't surprised to find himself in the bottom four during last night's live So You Think You Can Dance results show. In fact, he feels he should have been there earlier in the competition.
Noelle Marsh and Nathan Trasoras became the next two finalists eliminated from So You Think You Can Dance's sixth season during Wednesday night's live results show on Fox.
Victor Smalley said since he received praise for his So You Think You Can Dance growth from judge Nigel Lythgoe, he was surprised to be ousted on the cusp of making the sixth-season's Top 10.
Karen Hauer was happy to be a So You Think You Can Dance Top 20 sixth-season finalist but knows she came so close to making it further in the competition.
Mia Michaels has reiterated that a return to reality television is definitely in her future.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter
- Amanda Stanton's ex-husband Nick Buonfiglio dishes on failed marriage and warns 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins
- Khloe Kardashian reunites with French Montana, doesn't believe in "f--king and ducking"
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: "What happens next week really rocked me to the core"
- Miley Cyrus to serve as key adviser on 'The Voice's upcoming tenth season
- Jodie Sweetin reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Catherine Giudici admits to Sean Lowe in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview: I hate how jealous I am of other women
- 'American Idol' judges determine Top 51 contestants after completion of Solo Round
- 'American Idol' judge Jennifer Lopez creates a buzz with makeup-free Instagram video Casper Smart shared
- Khloe Kardashian: Before DASH, I was spiraling out of control and Kourtney Kardashian gave me a reason to wake up
- Kristin Cavallari talks life after car crash and brother's death: "I've found so much strength in the kids"
- Gigi Hadid declared Zayn Malik's girlfriend as he confirms relationship status on radio show
- Olivia Caridi drama had my mind reeling, says 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins, one of my biggest fears was being realized
- Amy Duggar: I never really felt up to the Duggar standard and I don't feel guilty for being me
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: Jubilee Sharpe was "passive-aggressive," her "snide comments" replaced communication
- 'Married at First Sight' betrayal? Ashley Doherty confronts husband David Norton about allegedly asking another girl out
- So You Think You Can Dance 12
- So You Think You Can Dance 11
- So You Think You Can Dance 10
- So You Think You Can Dance 9
- So You Think You Can Dance 8
- So You Think You Can Dance 7
- So You Think You Can Dance 6
- So You Think You Can Dance 5
- So You Think You Can Dance 4
- So You Think You Can Dance 3
- So You Think You Can Dance 2
- So You Think You Can Dance 1