Secret Millionaire News
ABC has announced new episodes of Secret Millionaire will air Fridays at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Fall 2010 primetime programming lineup.
Secret Millionaire has reportedly found a new network home.
Business executives are apparently going incognito for a new reality series.
Fox has revealed the identities of the wealthy Americans who will be participating on Secret Millionaire, a new reality series that will follow the millionaires as they leave their lavish lifestyles to learn what it's like to survive in impoverished neighborhoods.
Fox has announced Secret Millionaire, a new reality series that will follow wealthy Americans as they leave their lavish lifestyles to learn what it's like to try and survive in some of the country's most impoverished neighborhoods, will premiere just in time for the holiday season with a special two-hour episode on Wednesday, December 3 at 8PM ET/PT.
Fox has announced its ordered Secret Millionaire, the working title of a new reality series that will follow wealthy Americans as they leave their lavish lifestyles to learn what it's like to try and survive in some of the country's most impoverished neighborhoods.
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star LuAnn de Lesseps is engaged, Bethenny Frankel is "actually" happy for her
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: I am a hopeless romantic and would love to find love now
- Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga and Jacqueline Laurita officially returning to 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'
- Blake Shelton photographed driving Gwen Stefani and kids to park for fun family outing
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott move into $7,500-per month rental home despite reports of financial problems
- Lamar Odom enjoys nature hike and Super Bowl with Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian
- Two-time 'Survivor' castaway Michael Skupin arrested on fraud, conspiracy and possession of child pornography charges
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims