HOME > Second Chance: America's Most Talented Senior > Second Chance: America's Most Talented Senior News
Second Chance: America's Most Talented Senior News
Well, apparently NBC has finally realized how BAD an idea their new “Second Chance: America’s Most Talented Senior" reality series was, as despite previously being announced as "new reality series," "Second Chance" is now being promoted as a "one hour special." The special, featuring celebrity judges Shirley Jones (“The Partridge Family”), Barry Williams (“The Brady Bunch”) and Estelle Harris (“Seinfeld”) and will air on Sunday, June 1 (8-9 p.m. ET).
NBC has announced that starting on March 11th, the network's new reality series “Second Chance: America’s Most Talented Senior” will embark on a tour of the United States in search of talent ages 50 and up. The series will premiere later this season on NBC.
NBC announces new 'Second Chance: The Search for the Most Talented Senior in America' reality seriesFebruary 6, 2003
It's official -- reality TV has officially jumped the shark! NBC announced today that it's new reality series, “Second Chance: The Search for the Most Talented Senior in America,” will begin production immediately and that the series will premiere later this season. Hey, remember, these are the folks who also thought "Lost" was a good idea for a reality series...
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 2)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' reportedly gets picked up for a few more years
- Kendall Jenner and sister Kylie Jenner reportedly being considered to star in new E! spinoff
- Kanye West gets tattoos on his wrists to show love for two girls
- 'American Idol's Top 12 girls perform, standouts include Jax, Tyanna Jones and Sarina-Joi Crowe
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts dating couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn in debut episode
- Kylie Jenner buys $2.7 million mansion at age 17