HOME > Second Chance: America's Most Talented Senior > Second Chance: America's Most Talented Senior News
Second Chance: America's Most Talented Senior News
Well, apparently NBC has finally realized how BAD an idea their new “Second Chance: America’s Most Talented Senior" reality series was, as despite previously being announced as "new reality series," "Second Chance" is now being promoted as a "one hour special." The special, featuring celebrity judges Shirley Jones (“The Partridge Family”), Barry Williams (“The Brady Bunch”) and Estelle Harris (“Seinfeld”) and will air on Sunday, June 1 (8-9 p.m. ET).
NBC has announced that starting on March 11th, the network's new reality series “Second Chance: America’s Most Talented Senior” will embark on a tour of the United States in search of talent ages 50 and up. The series will premiere later this season on NBC.
NBC announces new 'Second Chance: The Search for the Most Talented Senior in America' reality seriesFebruary 6, 2003
It's official -- reality TV has officially jumped the shark! NBC announced today that it's new reality series, “Second Chance: The Search for the Most Talented Senior in America,” will begin production immediately and that the series will premiere later this season. Hey, remember, these are the folks who also thought "Lost" was a good idea for a reality series...
- Kylie Jenner: I'm still studying for my high-school diploma
- Jeana Keough reportedly coming back to 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'
- Cynthia Bailey ends friendship with 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' co-star NeNe Leakes
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad