HOME > Second Chance: America's Most Talented Senior > Second Chance: America's Most Talented Senior News
Second Chance: America's Most Talented Senior News
Well, apparently NBC has finally realized how BAD an idea their new “Second Chance: America’s Most Talented Senior" reality series was, as despite previously being announced as "new reality series," "Second Chance" is now being promoted as a "one hour special." The special, featuring celebrity judges Shirley Jones (“The Partridge Family”), Barry Williams (“The Brady Bunch”) and Estelle Harris (“Seinfeld”) and will air on Sunday, June 1 (8-9 p.m. ET).
NBC has announced that starting on March 11th, the network's new reality series “Second Chance: America’s Most Talented Senior” will embark on a tour of the United States in search of talent ages 50 and up. The series will premiere later this season on NBC.
NBC announces new 'Second Chance: The Search for the Most Talented Senior in America' reality seriesFebruary 6, 2003
It's official -- reality TV has officially jumped the shark! NBC announced today that it's new reality series, “Second Chance: The Search for the Most Talented Senior in America,” will begin production immediately and that the series will premiere later this season. Hey, remember, these are the folks who also thought "Lost" was a good idea for a reality series...
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web