Say Yes to the Dress News
Say Yes to the Dress has won a lawsuit filed by bride-to-be Alexandra "Ali" Godino, who asked a judge for an injunction to prohibit TLC from airing an episode in which she is shown picking her wedding dress until after her wedding occurs in May.
Say yes to more Say Yes to the Dress!
U.S. cable network TLC ordered a sixth season of the reality fashion series "Say Yes to the Dress," with 18 episodes set to air in February, the network said.
TLC announced it has ordered Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta, an Atlanta edition of its Say Yes to the Dress reality series that will take viewers inside one of the south's largest bridal salons.
TLC has announced Say Yes to the Dress' second season, which will continue to follow brides-to-be as they search for their perfect wedding dress at New York's Kleinfeld bridal salon, will premiere Tuesday, July 15 at 8PM ET/PT.
TLC has announced Say Yes to the Dress, a new reality series that will follow brides-to-be as they search for the perfect wedding dress, will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes on Friday, October 12 beginning at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast to reportedly include Charo and Rashad Jennings
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall: I may be dumping all 30 of my bachelorettes
- Tarek El Moussa on 'Flip or Flop' future with Christina El Moussa: "We haven't 100 percent made the decision"
- Andi Dorfman and Nick Viall go at it on 'The Bachelor'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast to reportedly include Heather Morris, 'The Real Housewives' star Erika Girardi
- 'The Bachelor' couples: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks end up with ultimately?! (PHOTOS)
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 2 bachelorettes, and who's his final pick?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall reportedly confirmed for cast
- Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama reportedly pass on 'Dancing with the Stars'