Say Yes to the Dress News
Say Yes to the Dress has won a lawsuit filed by bride-to-be Alexandra "Ali" Godino, who asked a judge for an injunction to prohibit TLC from airing an episode in which she is shown picking her wedding dress until after her wedding occurs in May.
Say yes to more Say Yes to the Dress!
U.S. cable network TLC ordered a sixth season of the reality fashion series "Say Yes to the Dress," with 18 episodes set to air in February, the network said.
TLC announced it has ordered Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta, an Atlanta edition of its Say Yes to the Dress reality series that will take viewers inside one of the south's largest bridal salons.
TLC has announced Say Yes to the Dress' second season, which will continue to follow brides-to-be as they search for their perfect wedding dress at New York's Kleinfeld bridal salon, will premiere Tuesday, July 15 at 8PM ET/PT.
TLC has announced Say Yes to the Dress, a new reality series that will follow brides-to-be as they search for the perfect wedding dress, will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes on Friday, October 12 beginning at 10PM ET/PT.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian