Say Yes to the Dress News
Say yes to more Say Yes to the Dress!
U.S. cable network TLC ordered a sixth season of the reality fashion series "Say Yes to the Dress," with 18 episodes set to air in February, the network said.
TLC announced it has ordered Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta, an Atlanta edition of its Say Yes to the Dress reality series that will take viewers inside one of the south's largest bridal salons.
TLC has announced Say Yes to the Dress' second season, which will continue to follow brides-to-be as they search for their perfect wedding dress at New York's Kleinfeld bridal salon, will premiere Tuesday, July 15 at 8PM ET/PT.
TLC has announced Say Yes to the Dress, a new reality series that will follow brides-to-be as they search for the perfect wedding dress, will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes on Friday, October 12 beginning at 10PM ET/PT.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Dan Foley talks (Part 2)
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's cast of returning castaways announced
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' crowns Mike Holloway its "Sole Survivor" winner
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' runner-up couple Jenny Wu and Jelani Roy dish on the season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Val Chmerkovskiy: Rumer Willis created a lot of firsts for me this season
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Britt Nilsson left with respect and dignity, Kaitlyn Bristowe can be her own worst enemy