Say Yes to the Dress News
Say Yes to the Dress has won a lawsuit filed by bride-to-be Alexandra "Ali" Godino, who asked a judge for an injunction to prohibit TLC from airing an episode in which she is shown picking her wedding dress until after her wedding occurs in May.
Say yes to more Say Yes to the Dress!
U.S. cable network TLC ordered a sixth season of the reality fashion series "Say Yes to the Dress," with 18 episodes set to air in February, the network said.
TLC announced it has ordered Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta, an Atlanta edition of its Say Yes to the Dress reality series that will take viewers inside one of the south's largest bridal salons.
TLC has announced Say Yes to the Dress' second season, which will continue to follow brides-to-be as they search for their perfect wedding dress at New York's Kleinfeld bridal salon, will premiere Tuesday, July 15 at 8PM ET/PT.
TLC has announced Say Yes to the Dress, a new reality series that will follow brides-to-be as they search for the perfect wedding dress, will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes on Friday, October 12 beginning at 10PM ET/PT.
- Gwen Stefani reportedly rejects Blake Shelton's marriage proposal
- Alex Woytkiw -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Mother shares photo of baby who looks like Gordon Ramsay
- Jason Wahler says 'The Hills' led him to addiction and suicide attempt
- First three 'Bachelor in Paradise' participants revealed by producer Mike Fleiss
- Chad Johnson's behavior quickly enrages his fellow 'The Bachelorette' bachelors -- VIDEO
- Derek Peth -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor