Say Yes to the Dress
U.S. cable network TLC ordered a sixth season of the reality fashion series "Say Yes to the Dress," with 18 episodes set to air in February, the network said. Full Story
TLC announced it has ordered Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta, an Atlanta edition of its Say Yes to the Dress reality series that will take viewers inside one of the south's largest bridal salons.
TLC has announced Say Yes to the Dress' second season, which will continue to follow brides-to-be as they search for their perfect wedding dress at New York's Kleinfeld bridal salon, will premiere Tuesday, July 15 at 8PM ET/PT.
TLC has announced Say Yes to the Dress, a new reality series that will follow brides-to-be as they search for the perfect wedding dress, will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes on Friday, October 12 beginning at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I turned down being a 'Dancing with the Stars' judge to return as a pro dancer next season
- 'Pregnant in Heels' star Rosie Pope gives birth to a baby girl
- Exclusive: Brice Johnston talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Renee Oteri confirms engagement via Instagram photo
- Khloe Kardashian buys Justin Bieber's house, becoming neighbors with sister Kourtney Kardashian
- 'American Idol' Top 12 finalists fail to deliver any knockout performances, leave judges disappointed
- Lisa Vanderpump: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' co-star Brandi Glanville is a liar
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes Brice Johnston out of his Beauty tribe
- Simon Cowell: I love being a dad, might have more children now!
- Leah Remini and family to star in new TLC reality show
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' final bachelorette reportedly "has no idea what she's in for"
- 'American Idol's Kristen O'Connor says Chris Daughtry gave her great advice: "Don't be that guy who... You'll regret it"
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice to ask to serve their prison time separately
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Garrett Adelstein talks (Part 2)
- Lindsay Lohan's new reality show trailer release shows Oprah Winfrey struggling with the troubled star
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro dancers and celebrities unhappy about new partner-swapping twist
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly also robbed, $50,000 in cash stolen
- Nene Leakes not worried about 'Dancing with the Stars' stint
- 'The Voice': One contestant sounds like Usher but looks like Blake Shelton, another singer sets off fireworks
- Exclusive: Mark Jackson and replacement partner Mallory Ervin talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: I did not feel bad for Juan Pablo Galavis at all
- Teresa Giudice and husband Joe Giudice reach plea deal and plead guilty to a handful of fraud charges, facing jail time
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis: The women don't sympathize with how hard the process was for me too