Rock Star: INXS News
The bidding war for Survivor and The Apprentice producer Mark Burnett's new reality show that will search for a new lead singer for Australian band INXS is over, with CBS having landed the show.
In an interview conducted with the syndicated Access Hollywood entertainment news program last week, reality uber-producer Mark Burnett revealed numerous additional details regarding his new reality series that will search for a new lead singer for the INXS rock band.
In a development tinged with both competitive anger and bittersweet irony, Variety reports that reality TV superproducer Mark Burnett Productions ("MBP"), headed by Mark Burnett and Conrad Riggs, is planning a new music-based reality competition show. The show's goal: to find a new lead singer for INXS, the Australian band that was one of the most popular bands in the world during the 1980s and 1990s prior to the untimely death of lead singer Michael Hutchence.
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' cast and premiere date announced by Bravo
- Lamar Odom spotted in public with Khloe Kardashian for the first time since his October drug overdose
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reportedly has Fantasy Suite sex all his Final 3 bachelorettes
- 'The Bachelor' alums attend Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert's TV wedding, Andi Dorfman calls event "an incestual web of exes"
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Olivia Caridi: Haters have made me stronger than ever but words still hurt and kill
- 'The Bachelor' finale will be "brutal," says show source, Ben Higgins' two love confessions "blindside" and "devastate" the runner-up
- 'American Idol' features 12 of Top 24 artists performing solos live with La'Porsha Renae in a league of her own
- Aubrey O'Day and Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio meet on 'Famously Single' and are now dating
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Knowing Ben Higgins, I would choose Lauren Bushnell for him