Rock Star: INXS News
The bidding war for Survivor and The Apprentice producer Mark Burnett's new reality show that will search for a new lead singer for Australian band INXS is over, with CBS having landed the show.
In an interview conducted with the syndicated Access Hollywood entertainment news program last week, reality uber-producer Mark Burnett revealed numerous additional details regarding his new reality series that will search for a new lead singer for the INXS rock band.
In a development tinged with both competitive anger and bittersweet irony, Variety reports that reality TV superproducer Mark Burnett Productions ("MBP"), headed by Mark Burnett and Conrad Riggs, is planning a new music-based reality competition show. The show's goal: to find a new lead singer for INXS, the Australian band that was one of the most popular bands in the world during the 1980s and 1990s prior to the untimely death of lead singer Michael Hutchence.
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum welcome their first child into the world
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminated couple Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture talk frontrunners
- Adam Levine has sex with model wife Behati Prinsloo covered in blood for new Maroon 5 "Animals" music video
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Randy Couture and pro partner Karina Smirnoff, two couples earn perfect scores
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani excitedly earns her first four-chair turnaround of the seventh season
- Nick Cannon "has no part" in Amber Rose split from Wiz Khalifa
- Jennifer Hudson on her new toned physique: "It was a goal"
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson talk (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner denies Kendall Jenner was bullied at Fashion Week