Rock Star: INXS News
The bidding war for Survivor and The Apprentice producer Mark Burnett's new reality show that will search for a new lead singer for Australian band INXS is over, with CBS having landed the show.
In an interview conducted with the syndicated Access Hollywood entertainment news program last week, reality uber-producer Mark Burnett revealed numerous additional details regarding his new reality series that will search for a new lead singer for the INXS rock band.
In a development tinged with both competitive anger and bittersweet irony, Variety reports that reality TV superproducer Mark Burnett Productions ("MBP"), headed by Mark Burnett and Conrad Riggs, is planning a new music-based reality competition show. The show's goal: to find a new lead singer for INXS, the Australian band that was one of the most popular bands in the world during the 1980s and 1990s prior to the untimely death of lead singer Michael Hutchence.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' wedding with Lacy Faddoul and Marcus Grodd reportedly fake!
- Selena Gomez, John Fogerty, Missy Elliott and Brad Paisley to reportedly serve as 'The Voice' Season 9 mentors
- 'Bachelor in Paradise: After Paradise' trashes Joe Bailey for being "dark and dead inside," America votes he'll get the boot next
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' sends home Asaf Goren and Marissa Milele, determines Top 14
- Kelly Osbourne offends Latinos with toilet-cleaning remark when trying to bash Donald Trump on 'The View'
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale file for divorce to end 13-year marriage
- Kim Richards arrested and charged with misdemeanor for allegedly shoplifting from Target
- Chris Harrison makes 'The Bachelor' announcement on 'After Paradise'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise 2' suitor JJ Lane gives final rose to Tenley Molzahn, dumps Jillian Anderson