Queer Eye For The Straight Guy
Bravo has announced it will broadcast a Queer Eye reunion special to celebrate the reality series' 10-year anniversary next month. Full Story
Ted Allen has gotten engaged to longtime partner Barry Rice.
It's not Mythbusters: Food Edition, but it sounds awfully close.
Bravo is finally set to air Queer Eye's final 10 episodes, ending the show's long journey that none of the "Fab Five" initially expected from the reality makeover series.
Bravo has announced that Queer Eye's final ten episodes -- which, back in January, the network had previously announced would air this past summer -- will finally premiere with back-to-back new episodes on Tuesday, October 2 at 9PM ET/PT.
Bravo has formally announced Queer Eye's final season will premiere sometime this fall as part of the cable network's 2007-2008 primetime programming line-up.
Lifetime announced it has ordered How to Look Good Naked, a new reality series that will feature soon-to-be-former Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Fab Five member Carson Kressley educating women of all shapes and sizes on how to flatter their figure without extreme dieting or cosmetic surgery.
The Style Network has announced the premiere of Dress My Nest, a new reality series that will use a person's favorite clothing as inspiration for the design of a living space in their house. The half-hour series is scheduled to debut on Wednesday, March 28.
After previously responding coyly to a Summer 2006 report that the show was being canceled, Bravo announced today that Queer Eye will come to an end this summer when the cable network plans to air the reality show's final 10 all-new episodes.
Bravo's "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" will change its focus a bit and help people battling weight issues as well as fashion issues.
Despite Internet rumors to the contrary, the American TV series "Queer Eye" will be returning for a fourth season next year.
TV's "Queer Eye For the Straight Guy" culture guru Jai Rodriguez is getting ready to join the Broadway production of "The Producers."
The experts of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" have made over what they described as their greatest challenge yet -- a University of North Texas frat house.
Will Bravo's Emmy-winning Queer Eye for the Straight Guy be able to regain the cache that made it one of the hottest shows on TV two years ago by turning its gaze to ... sports?
- 'The Voice' coaches Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton lip-synch battle Jimmy Fallon
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Caleb Reynolds and determine Final 3
- 'America's Got Talent' crowns magician Mat Franco its ninth-season winner
- Kendall Jenner reportedly "bullied" by other models at fashion shows
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West and I are "trying" for second baby
- Marcus Grodd reportedly cheated on Lacy Faddoul with another reality TV star
- 'Dating Naked' renewed for a second season by VH1
- Joan Rivers to be honored by daughter Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Lolo Jones: 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster crushed and frustrated me, I have one regret
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor reportedly took selfie during vocal cords procedure
- 'Utopia' pioneers welcome two new members and lose one to injury
- 'America's Got Talent' judges wowed by all Top 6 acts, can't predict who will win the ninth season
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Frankie Grande from the house and determines next HoH
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Lolo Jones and first-time pro partner Keoikantse "Keo" Motsepe
- Kris Jenner reportedly worried Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom will reconcile
- Heidi Montag reaches out to Lauren Conrad via social media
- Khloe Kardashian blames sister Kourtney Kardashian for her weight gain
- Tommy Chong to honor marijuana with green costumes on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Kourtney Kardashian shows off her baby bump in crochet dress
- Kim Kardashian defends Kanye West criticism of yelling at disabled concertgoers
- Former 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: Are they having kids soon?!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Cheryl Burke: This will probably be my last season
- 'MasterChef' crowns Courtney Lapresi fifth-season champion
- 'America's Next Top Model' kicks Romeo Tostado out of the competition for physical assault