Queer Eye For The Straight Guy
Bravo has announced it will broadcast a Queer Eye reunion special to celebrate the reality series' 10-year anniversary next month. Full Story
Ted Allen has gotten engaged to longtime partner Barry Rice.
It's not Mythbusters: Food Edition, but it sounds awfully close.
Bravo is finally set to air Queer Eye's final 10 episodes, ending the show's long journey that none of the "Fab Five" initially expected from the reality makeover series.
Bravo has announced that Queer Eye's final ten episodes -- which, back in January, the network had previously announced would air this past summer -- will finally premiere with back-to-back new episodes on Tuesday, October 2 at 9PM ET/PT.
Bravo has formally announced Queer Eye's final season will premiere sometime this fall as part of the cable network's 2007-2008 primetime programming line-up.
Lifetime announced it has ordered How to Look Good Naked, a new reality series that will feature soon-to-be-former Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Fab Five member Carson Kressley educating women of all shapes and sizes on how to flatter their figure without extreme dieting or cosmetic surgery.
The Style Network has announced the premiere of Dress My Nest, a new reality series that will use a person's favorite clothing as inspiration for the design of a living space in their house. The half-hour series is scheduled to debut on Wednesday, March 28.
After previously responding coyly to a Summer 2006 report that the show was being canceled, Bravo announced today that Queer Eye will come to an end this summer when the cable network plans to air the reality show's final 10 all-new episodes.
Bravo's "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" will change its focus a bit and help people battling weight issues as well as fashion issues.
Despite Internet rumors to the contrary, the American TV series "Queer Eye" will be returning for a fourth season next year.
TV's "Queer Eye For the Straight Guy" culture guru Jai Rodriguez is getting ready to join the Broadway production of "The Producers."
The experts of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" have made over what they described as their greatest challenge yet -- a University of North Texas frat house.
Will Bravo's Emmy-winning Queer Eye for the Straight Guy be able to regain the cache that made it one of the hottest shows on TV two years ago by turning its gaze to ... sports?
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'
- Bindi Liebowitz: You won't always agree with 'The Voice' coaches or feel their criticism is accurate
- Cheryl Burke -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Brendan Fletcher: It's weird to battle it out in 'The Voice' arena, I have to separate myself from the game
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna take her son King Cairo to Disneyland
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrate early Halloween with kids
- Gleb Savchenko -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood get into physical fight at 'Teen Mom OG' reunion
- Kanye West vows not to attend Grammy's if Frank Ocean isn't nominated
- Derek Hough -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Kelly Clarkson, Brandon Blackstock celebrate third anniversary
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead