Queer Eye For The Straight Guy
Bravo has announced it will broadcast a Queer Eye reunion special to celebrate the reality series' 10-year anniversary next month. Full Story
Ted Allen has gotten engaged to longtime partner Barry Rice.
It's not Mythbusters: Food Edition, but it sounds awfully close.
Bravo is finally set to air Queer Eye's final 10 episodes, ending the show's long journey that none of the "Fab Five" initially expected from the reality makeover series.
Bravo has announced that Queer Eye's final ten episodes -- which, back in January, the network had previously announced would air this past summer -- will finally premiere with back-to-back new episodes on Tuesday, October 2 at 9PM ET/PT.
Bravo has formally announced Queer Eye's final season will premiere sometime this fall as part of the cable network's 2007-2008 primetime programming line-up.
Lifetime announced it has ordered How to Look Good Naked, a new reality series that will feature soon-to-be-former Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Fab Five member Carson Kressley educating women of all shapes and sizes on how to flatter their figure without extreme dieting or cosmetic surgery.
The Style Network has announced the premiere of Dress My Nest, a new reality series that will use a person's favorite clothing as inspiration for the design of a living space in their house. The half-hour series is scheduled to debut on Wednesday, March 28.
After previously responding coyly to a Summer 2006 report that the show was being canceled, Bravo announced today that Queer Eye will come to an end this summer when the cable network plans to air the reality show's final 10 all-new episodes.
Bravo's "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" will change its focus a bit and help people battling weight issues as well as fashion issues.
Despite Internet rumors to the contrary, the American TV series "Queer Eye" will be returning for a fourth season next year.
TV's "Queer Eye For the Straight Guy" culture guru Jai Rodriguez is getting ready to join the Broadway production of "The Producers."
The experts of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" have made over what they described as their greatest challenge yet -- a University of North Texas frat house.
Will Bravo's Emmy-winning Queer Eye for the Straight Guy be able to regain the cache that made it one of the hottest shows on TV two years ago by turning its gaze to ... sports?
- Amber Rose: I felt "body shamed" by Julianne Hough on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Kate Gosselin reveals 'Kate Plus 8' will return in 2017
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kim Richards becomes grandmother
- Blac Chyna publicly posts Rob Kardashian's phone number -- "How's that feel?"
- Farrah Abraham: I'm not invited to Maci Bookout's wedding and I don't care, I'm busy
- Angela Simmons and Sutton Tennyson welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez to serve as judge on NBC's new 'World of Dance' competition
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Mari Takahashi voted off her Millennials Tribe
- Rob Kardashian posts with Blac Chyna amid new family drama and break-up reports
- Kim Kardashian files police complaint against man who attacked her in Paris
- Yolanda Foster approves of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik dating
- Jennifer Hudson, Gavin Rossdale and Tom Jones joining Will.i.am as coaches on next season of 'The Voice U.K.'
- Miley Cyrus on Mariah Carey: "I've never really been a fan" because she's all about Mariah Carey
- Alec Baldwin to portray Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live' this season
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga get close in Alexander Wang ad campaign
- Kendall Jenner on bullying: "What matters is how you feel"
- Nikki and Brie Bella grace 'Muscle & Fitness' magazine cover
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back
- Gwen Stefani raps in preview for upcoming 'Kuu Kuu Harajuku' Nickelodeon series
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity