Push, Nevada News
ABC has announced that Mark Nakamoto, 24, of West New York, New Jersey, is the lucky viewer who claimed the $1,045,000 prize from the Push, Nevada Game.
Looking to try and make some sense of the "Push, Nevada" finale? Well so are we... our episode summary for Push, Nevada Episode 7, "Wha-?!? I don't get it," authored by Femme has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Our episode summary for Push, Nevada Episode 6, "S.O.S.," authored by buckeyegirl has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Zap2It.com reports that next week's final episode of "Push, Nevada" will lay out the show's remaining weekly clues to help viewers determine how to find the interactive mystery's $1 million-plus prize.
Our episode summary for Push, Nevada Episode 5, "The Letter Of The Law," authored by Ra_8secs has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Susan Lyne, president, ABC Entertainment, today announced several changes to the Network's lineup, including that announcement that "Push, Nevada" will air until Thursday, October 24, culminating the critically-acclaimed series' run with the seventh episode.
Variety reports that ABC is expected to announce the first two cancellations of the season this morning, as "That Was Then" and "Push, Nevada" are expected to formally get the ax and ABC announces some other schedule changes.
Michael Eisner hints at move to ABC Family channel, HBO-style "multiple plays" for ABC's struggling 'Push, Nevada' seriesOctober 8, 2002
Broadcasting & Cable reports that during a Goldman Sachs conference in New York, Disney Chairman/CEO Michael Eisner seems to have hinted at the upcoming fate of the Disney-owned ABC Network's quirky but struggling "Push, Nevada" telelvision series.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that it's not official yet, but it looks like ABC's "Push, Nevada" will disappear from the ABC programming schedule after the Thursday, October 10th episode. In doing so, "Push" would become the first casualty of the Fall 2002 network television season.
Our episode summary for Push, Nevada Episode 4, "I didn't do it!," authored by magic_star has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
- Charlotte McKinney after 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster: Bruno Tonioli's critique was "uncalled for"
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' finishes the "Knockout Round," seven artists advance to "Live Playoffs"
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' reunion taping reportedly "nuts," sources say the stars were screaming
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Charlotte McKinney and pro partner Keo Motsepe
- Huey "Rocky" Stanley, husband of 'Gypsy Sisters' star Nettie Stanley's daughter, stabbed to death
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Josh Murray: "No" I do not miss my ex-fiancee Andi Dorfman
- Justin Guarini stars in a hilarious Diet Dr. Pepper commercial
- Bravo renews 'Don't Be Tardy,' orders new NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann spinoff 'NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches'