Nashville Star 4 News
Miranda Lambert came up big at the 2010 Country Music Awards on Wednesday night.
Several former reality TV contestants are making their mark in the world of country music.
A 20-year-old Tennessee college student has won the fourth season of the USA Network's "Nashville Star" talent competition.
USA Network has announced the identities of the ten finalists who will compete in its upcoming fourth edition of Nashville Star, the American Idol-like reality music competition that searches for America's next big country music star.
USA Network has announced the fourth edition of its Nashville Star reality talent competition will premiere Tuesday, March 7 at 10PM ET/PT and be hosted by Wynonna Judd and Cowboy Troy. The duo will replace LeAnn Rimes, who had hosted last year's Nashville Star 3 edition.
USA Network has announced the national casting tour schedule for Nashville Star 4. The fourth season of Nashville Star, a reality talent search series that seeks to find America's next great country music star, will premiere in March 2006.
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'