Nashville Star 4 News
Miranda Lambert came up big at the 2010 Country Music Awards on Wednesday night.
Several former reality TV contestants are making their mark in the world of country music.
A 20-year-old Tennessee college student has won the fourth season of the USA Network's "Nashville Star" talent competition.
USA Network has announced the identities of the ten finalists who will compete in its upcoming fourth edition of Nashville Star, the American Idol-like reality music competition that searches for America's next big country music star.
USA Network has announced the fourth edition of its Nashville Star reality talent competition will premiere Tuesday, March 7 at 10PM ET/PT and be hosted by Wynonna Judd and Cowboy Troy. The duo will replace LeAnn Rimes, who had hosted last year's Nashville Star 3 edition.
USA Network has announced the national casting tour schedule for Nashville Star 4. The fourth season of Nashville Star, a reality talent search series that seeks to find America's next great country music star, will premiere in March 2006.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"