Nashville Star 4 News
Miranda Lambert came up big at the 2010 Country Music Awards on Wednesday night.
Several former reality TV contestants are making their mark in the world of country music.
A 20-year-old Tennessee college student has won the fourth season of the USA Network's "Nashville Star" talent competition.
USA Network has announced the identities of the ten finalists who will compete in its upcoming fourth edition of Nashville Star, the American Idol-like reality music competition that searches for America's next big country music star.
USA Network has announced the fourth edition of its Nashville Star reality talent competition will premiere Tuesday, March 7 at 10PM ET/PT and be hosted by Wynonna Judd and Cowboy Troy. The duo will replace LeAnn Rimes, who had hosted last year's Nashville Star 3 edition.
USA Network has announced the national casting tour schedule for Nashville Star 4. The fourth season of Nashville Star, a reality talent search series that seeks to find America's next great country music star, will premiere in March 2006.
- Jordin Sparks and boyfriend Sage the Gemini call it quits on their relationship
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: Olivia Caridi made "alarming" comments and "looked down upon" her fellow bachelorettes
- Kanye West under fire after "BILL COSBY INNOCENT" tweet
- 'Married at First Sight's Ashley Doherty loses all trust in David Norton, Sam Role starts to like Neil Bowlus
- Johnny Depp stars as Donald Trump in comedic 'Funny or Die' movie
- Ben Higgins: I was shaken by Leah Block's accusations about Lauren Bushnell because one girl was lying to me
- 'American Idol's Kelly Clarkson lands publishing deal for children's book about daughter River Rose
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: My head was spinning this week, I dealt with a bad rumor and worried my mistakes might cost me love
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice: The living conditions in prison were horrible, I was living in hell