Nashville Star 4 News
Miranda Lambert came up big at the 2010 Country Music Awards on Wednesday night.
Several former reality TV contestants are making their mark in the world of country music.
A 20-year-old Tennessee college student has won the fourth season of the USA Network's "Nashville Star" talent competition.
USA Network has announced the identities of the ten finalists who will compete in its upcoming fourth edition of Nashville Star, the American Idol-like reality music competition that searches for America's next big country music star.
USA Network has announced the fourth edition of its Nashville Star reality talent competition will premiere Tuesday, March 7 at 10PM ET/PT and be hosted by Wynonna Judd and Cowboy Troy. The duo will replace LeAnn Rimes, who had hosted last year's Nashville Star 3 edition.
USA Network has announced the national casting tour schedule for Nashville Star 4. The fourth season of Nashville Star, a reality talent search series that seeks to find America's next great country music star, will premiere in March 2006.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon