Man vs. Wild News
Bear Grylls is coming to broadcast television.
Bear Grylls has apparently encountered an obstacle he can't overcome: contract disputes.
Discovery Channel announced it has ordered Worst Case Scenario, a new series that will feature Man Vs. Wild survival expert Bear Grylls putting himself in potentially life-threatening situations and showing viewers how to get out of them.
Discovery Channel has announced new Man vs. Wild fourth-season episodes will begin airing on Wednesday, January 6 at 9PM ET/PT.
Discovery Channel has announced it will premiere Man vs. Wild's fourth season on Wednesday, August 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
Bear Grylls' 'Man vs. Wild' helps Utah boy survive night alone in woods
Discovery Channel has announced Man vs. Wild will return with eight new third-season episodes beginning Monday, January 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bear Grylls is finally out of Antarctica.
The wild apparently got the better of Man vs. Wild star Bear Grylls during a recent expedition in Antarctica.
Discovery Channel has announced Man vs. Wild's third season, which will continue to follow survival expert Bear Grylls as he battles the elements at various locations around the world, will premiere Wednesday, August 6 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Miami police leaving A&E's 'The First 48' after failed contract negotiations
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted