Man vs. Wild News
Bear Grylls will be returning to Discovery Channel's American network, not just its international editions.
NBC has revealed the identities of the 10 teams who will be competing on Get Out Alive with Bear Grylls.
Bear Grylls is coming to broadcast television.
Bear Grylls has apparently encountered an obstacle he can't overcome: contract disputes.
Discovery Channel announced it has ordered Worst Case Scenario, a new series that will feature Man Vs. Wild survival expert Bear Grylls putting himself in potentially life-threatening situations and showing viewers how to get out of them.
Discovery Channel has announced new Man vs. Wild fourth-season episodes will begin airing on Wednesday, January 6 at 9PM ET/PT.
Discovery Channel has announced it will premiere Man vs. Wild's fourth season on Wednesday, August 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
Bear Grylls' 'Man vs. Wild' helps Utah boy survive night alone in woods
Discovery Channel has announced Man vs. Wild will return with eight new third-season episodes beginning Monday, January 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bear Grylls is finally out of Antarctica.
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Bear Grylls releases new 'Extreme Food' book