Man vs. Wild News
Bear Grylls will be returning to Discovery Channel's American network, not just its international editions.
NBC has revealed the identities of the 10 teams who will be competing on Get Out Alive with Bear Grylls.
Bear Grylls is coming to broadcast television.
Bear Grylls has apparently encountered an obstacle he can't overcome: contract disputes.
Discovery Channel announced it has ordered Worst Case Scenario, a new series that will feature Man Vs. Wild survival expert Bear Grylls putting himself in potentially life-threatening situations and showing viewers how to get out of them.
Discovery Channel has announced new Man vs. Wild fourth-season episodes will begin airing on Wednesday, January 6 at 9PM ET/PT.
Discovery Channel has announced it will premiere Man vs. Wild's fourth season on Wednesday, August 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
Bear Grylls' 'Man vs. Wild' helps Utah boy survive night alone in woods
Discovery Channel has announced Man vs. Wild will return with eight new third-season episodes beginning Monday, January 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bear Grylls is finally out of Antarctica.
- 'Last Comic Standing' eliminates Rocky LaPorte, determines Top 4 comics
- 'Big Brother' evicts Amber Borzotra from the house via unanimous vote
- Nick Viall: 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray had one thing I couldn't match
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Nick Viall: I don't think poor lovemaking contributed to Andi Dorfman's decision
- 'Big Brother' Head of Household Frankie Grande decides final two eviction nominees
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' cuts four dancers, determines Top 10 finalists and Season 11 all-star pairings
- 'America's Got Talent' determines first five ninth-season semifinalist acts
- Kim Kardashian shared a kiss with step-brother Brandon Jenner
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray interview: When did she realize she was in love with him?