Leave it to Lamas
Hollywood actor Lorenzo Lamas has married model Shawna Craig at the Casa Dorada Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, E! News reported. Full Story
Shayne Lamas released from hospital after health scare and miscarriage, thanks everyone for thoughts and prayers
Shayne Lamas has been released from the hospital after about a week following a pregnancy complication which resulted in a miscarriage.
Shayne Lamas is back breathing on her own in the hospital following a pregnancy complication which resulted in a miscarriage, according to her husband Nik Richie.
Shayne Lamas has unfortunately lost a baby as a result of pregnancy complications but is doing okay.
Shayne Lamas is a new mom.
Shayne Lamas is a bachelorette no longer. At least temporarily.
Lorenzo Lamas's 24-year-old daughter says the U.S. actor plans to make his 23-year-old girlfriend his fifth wife.
Shayne Lamas has settled her recent DUI arrest.
Shayne Lamas was apparently confident she could make it through a mandatory police checkpoint over the weekend, but she was incorrect.
E! has announced Leave it to Lamas, a new reality series that will follow The Bachelor: London Calling winner Shayne Lamas and the rest of her family as they live their Hollywood lifestyles, will premiere Sunday, October 11 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
The Lamas family is apparently using their new E! reality series as a springboard to building healthy relationships with one another.
E! announced that it has ordered The Lamas Family, a new reality series starring former The Bachelor: London Calling winner Shayne Lamas and the rest of her family as they live their Hollywood lifestyles.
Mike Fleiss is hoping to give The Bachelor: London Calling winner Shayne Lamas and her "good-looking" family the Keeping Up with the Kardashians treatment.
Reality producer Mike Fleiss has apparently decided he's found a home with Warner Bros.
- Rick Perry and Emma Slater get cut from 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's phone number amid apparent new Blac Chyna feud
- Kym Johnson to fill in for Erin Andrews on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Matt LeBlanc to host U.K.'s 'Top Gear' for two more seasons
- 'Growing Up Hip Hop' to premiere second season on WE tv in October
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)