Last Comic Standing 3
Third-season winner Alonzo Bodden is serving as one of the Last Comic Standing's fifth-season talent scouts, and he has some advice for the new crop of comics as they begin to compete for America's laughs. Full Story
TV actress Nikki Cox and comedian Jay Mohr have exchanged wedding vows in Los Angeles.
NBC's "Las Vegas" star Nikki Cox and actor/comedian Jay Mohr announced their engagement Friday.
In a final, bizarre jab at one of its Emmy-nominated series, NBC revealed the winner of Last Comic Standing 3 last night, even though the network had previously canceled the show and relegated broadcast of the finale to Comedy Central this Saturday, October 16, at 8 PM.
Apparently not simply satisfied with canceling Last Comic Standing 3 with only its finale episode left air and then keeping both its producers and viewers in the dark as to when the suddenly uncanceled finale would actually air, NBC has now decided to hurl one final insult at the program that NBC Entertainment president Kevin Reilly was lauding as a "hot show" and a "success story" just months ago.
"The Final Insult," our episode summary for the seventh episode of NBC's third edition of its Last Comic Standing series, written by PagongRatEater, is now available.
Don't look now, but it looks like there's a new flip-flopper out there -- NBC president Jeff Zucker.
NBC cancels the third edition of its Emmy-nominated 'Last Comic Standing' with only one episode to go
If only Last Comic Standing hadn't lost the Emmy....
"A Roast With No Beef," our episode summary for the sixth episode of NBC's third edition of its Last Comic Standing series, written by Lisapooh, is now available.
"Is Anyone Really Watching?," our episode summary for the fifth episode of NBC's third edition of its Last Comic Standing series, written by volsfan, is now available.
"Final Clown Upright," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's third edition of its Last Comic Standing series, written by LeftPinky, is now available.
The early returns are in regarding NBC's attempt to transform its Last Comic Standing series from summer filler to fall programming feature -- and so far, things aren't looking too good for the Jay Mohr-hosted reality series.
"Please Sir, I Want Some Mohr," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's third edition of its Last Comic Standing series, written by grit, is now available.
"Making Summaries Out Of Nothing At All," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's third edition of its Last Comic Standing series, written by Estee, is now available.
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum pretend to reveal baby's sex for the first time
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison reveals lie detector test results during 'The Men Tell All' special
- Adam Levine marries Behati Prinsloo in Mexico
- Kanye West announces new album for release this fall
- Brody Jenner walked in on nearly naked Kim Kardashian
- VIDEO: Bear Grylls and Zac Efron go shirtless in 'Running Wild' premiere
- Kendall Jenner reportedly advised 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' hurting her modeling career
- Brody Jenner explains why he skipped Kim Kardashian's wedding but went to her ex Reggie Bush's wedding
- Cheryl Burke denies getting lips injections, slams cruel comments
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Jourdan Epstein: I wasn't expecting to be in the bottom this week
- Scott Disick reportedly hospitalized with alcohol poisoning during crazy night out
- Farrah Abraham: Sandra Bullock or Jessica Alba could star in movie adaptation of my erotic novel
- 'Last Comic Standing' judges eliminate Monroe Martin after three stand-up challenge rounds
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Devin Shepherd via unanimous vote
- Kellie Pickler shares bikini photos on Instagram