Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List News
Kathy Griffin's life seems to be becoming less "D-List" by the day.
Kathy Griffin will apparently break out the pompons to cheer for her ex-boyfriend Steve Wozniak when the billionaire Apple co-founder goes Dancing with the Stars next month.
Kathy Griffin's mom apparently wasn't too thrilled her daughter said the word "d**k" on-air during CNN's New Year's Eve coverage in New York City's Times Square alongside network anchor Anderson Cooper.
CNN brought on Kathy Griffin to co-host their New Year's Eve coverage for insight about the "D-List." Instead they got the "D-word."
Kathy Griffin has confirmed that Bravo will continue to be the home for her Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List reality series.
Kathy Griffin wants her Emmy gold converted into more cash in her wallet.
Despite a report to the contrary, Bravo has confirmed that it has renewed Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List for a fifth season.
Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, and Deadliest Catch all landed 2008 Creative Arts Emmy Award wins on Saturday while Project Runway, The Amazing Race, and Survivor came up empty.
Kathy Griffin's assistant is apparently still riding shotgun on the D-List.
Kathy Griffin and Steve Wozniak apparently just come from two different lists.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian