Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List News
Kathy Griffin will apparently break out the pompons to cheer for her ex-boyfriend Steve Wozniak when the billionaire Apple co-founder goes Dancing with the Stars next month.
Kathy Griffin's mom apparently wasn't too thrilled her daughter said the word "d**k" on-air during CNN's New Year's Eve coverage in New York City's Times Square alongside network anchor Anderson Cooper.
CNN brought on Kathy Griffin to co-host their New Year's Eve coverage for insight about the "D-List." Instead they got the "D-word."
Kathy Griffin has confirmed that Bravo will continue to be the home for her Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List reality series.
Kathy Griffin wants her Emmy gold converted into more cash in her wallet.
Despite a report to the contrary, Bravo has confirmed that it has renewed Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List for a fifth season.
Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, and Deadliest Catch all landed 2008 Creative Arts Emmy Award wins on Saturday while Project Runway, The Amazing Race, and Survivor came up empty.
Kathy Griffin's assistant is apparently still riding shotgun on the D-List.
Kathy Griffin and Steve Wozniak apparently just come from two different lists.
Bravo has announced Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List's fourth season will premiere Thursday, June 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 2)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' reportedly gets picked up for a few more years
- Kendall Jenner and sister Kylie Jenner reportedly being considered to star in new E! spinoff
- Kanye West gets tattoos on his wrists to show love for two girls
- 'American Idol's Top 12 girls perform, standouts include Jax, Tyanna Jones and Sarina-Joi Crowe
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts dating couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn in debut episode
- Kylie Jenner buys $2.7 million mansion at age 17