Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List News
Kathy Griffin will apparently break out the pompons to cheer for her ex-boyfriend Steve Wozniak when the billionaire Apple co-founder goes Dancing with the Stars next month.
Kathy Griffin's mom apparently wasn't too thrilled her daughter said the word "d**k" on-air during CNN's New Year's Eve coverage in New York City's Times Square alongside network anchor Anderson Cooper.
CNN brought on Kathy Griffin to co-host their New Year's Eve coverage for insight about the "D-List." Instead they got the "D-word."
Kathy Griffin has confirmed that Bravo will continue to be the home for her Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List reality series.
Kathy Griffin wants her Emmy gold converted into more cash in her wallet.
Despite a report to the contrary, Bravo has confirmed that it has renewed Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List for a fifth season.
Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, and Deadliest Catch all landed 2008 Creative Arts Emmy Award wins on Saturday while Project Runway, The Amazing Race, and Survivor came up empty.
Kathy Griffin's assistant is apparently still riding shotgun on the D-List.
Kathy Griffin and Steve Wozniak apparently just come from two different lists.
Bravo has announced Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List's fourth season will premiere Thursday, June 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's phone number amid apparent new Blac Chyna feud
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert agree Nick Viall as 'The Bachelor' will make great TV, they hope to see Jennifer Saviano
- Kym Johnson to fill in for Erin Andrews on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Matt LeBlanc to host U.K.'s 'Top Gear' for two more seasons
- 'Growing Up Hip Hop' to premiere second season on WE tv in October
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"