Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List News
Kathy Griffin will apparently break out the pompons to cheer for her ex-boyfriend Steve Wozniak when the billionaire Apple co-founder goes Dancing with the Stars next month.
Kathy Griffin's mom apparently wasn't too thrilled her daughter said the word "d**k" on-air during CNN's New Year's Eve coverage in New York City's Times Square alongside network anchor Anderson Cooper.
CNN brought on Kathy Griffin to co-host their New Year's Eve coverage for insight about the "D-List." Instead they got the "D-word."
Kathy Griffin has confirmed that Bravo will continue to be the home for her Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List reality series.
Kathy Griffin wants her Emmy gold converted into more cash in her wallet.
Despite a report to the contrary, Bravo has confirmed that it has renewed Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List for a fifth season.
Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, and Deadliest Catch all landed 2008 Creative Arts Emmy Award wins on Saturday while Project Runway, The Amazing Race, and Survivor came up empty.
Kathy Griffin's assistant is apparently still riding shotgun on the D-List.
Kathy Griffin and Steve Wozniak apparently just come from two different lists.
Bravo has announced Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List's fourth season will premiere Thursday, June 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Peih-Gee Law talks (Part 1)
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' creates three new tribes, castaway Peih-Gee Law gets voted out
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)