Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List News
Kathy Griffin will apparently break out the pompons to cheer for her ex-boyfriend Steve Wozniak when the billionaire Apple co-founder goes Dancing with the Stars next month.
Kathy Griffin's mom apparently wasn't too thrilled her daughter said the word "d**k" on-air during CNN's New Year's Eve coverage in New York City's Times Square alongside network anchor Anderson Cooper.
CNN brought on Kathy Griffin to co-host their New Year's Eve coverage for insight about the "D-List." Instead they got the "D-word."
Kathy Griffin has confirmed that Bravo will continue to be the home for her Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List reality series.
Kathy Griffin wants her Emmy gold converted into more cash in her wallet.
Despite a report to the contrary, Bravo has confirmed that it has renewed Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List for a fifth season.
Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, and Deadliest Catch all landed 2008 Creative Arts Emmy Award wins on Saturday while Project Runway, The Amazing Race, and Survivor came up empty.
Kathy Griffin's assistant is apparently still riding shotgun on the D-List.
Kathy Griffin and Steve Wozniak apparently just come from two different lists.
Bravo has announced Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List's fourth season will premiere Thursday, June 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"