Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List
Bravo announced that it has renewed The Rachel Zoe Project for a third season, Flipping Out for a fourth season, and Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List for a sixth season. Full Story
Kathy Griffin has been confirmed as the new host of Fashion Police.
Kathy Griffin may reportedly be filling Joan Rivers' shoes.
Kathy Griffin is unsure if her use of the F-word while co-hosting CNN's live New Year's Eve coverage has gotten her fired from the network.
Kathy Griffin's New Year's resolution apparently had nothing to do with cleaning up her vocabulary.
Kathy Griffin apparently can't get enough of the D-List.
U.S. actress and comedienne Kathy Griffin is scheduled to make her first visit to the "Late Show with David Letterman" in nearly 12 years, CBS said.
'My Life on the D-List' star Kathy Griffin insists she's still a D-lister
Bravo has announced Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List's fifth season will premiere Monday, June 8 at 10PM ET/PT.
Kathy Griffin's life seems to be becoming less "D-List" by the day.
Kathy Griffin will apparently break out the pompons to cheer for her ex-boyfriend Steve Wozniak when the billionaire Apple co-founder goes Dancing with the Stars next month.
Kathy Griffin's mom apparently wasn't too thrilled her daughter said the word "d**k" on-air during CNN's New Year's Eve coverage in New York City's Times Square alongside network anchor Anderson Cooper.
CNN brought on Kathy Griffin to co-host their New Year's Eve coverage for insight about the "D-List." Instead they got the "D-word."
Kathy Griffin has confirmed that Bravo will continue to be the home for her Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List reality series.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments