The ABC Family cable channel has announced that Evan Marriott will be appearing in the network's upcoming "See Jane Date" original movie starring Charisma Carpenter ("Angel,” "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer”) and Holly Marie Combs (“Charmed.”) Full Story
On the day that the Emmy Award nominations were announced, with none for Fox's Joe Millionaire, we learned that Evan Marriott, the bachelor from the show, wasn't too disappointed ... because he really has his eyes set on Oscar.
MSNBC columnist Jeannette Walls reports that “Joe Millionaire” star Evan Marriott is continuing to talk trash about his televised romance adverture.
Back in February when "Joe Millionaire" ended, Evan Marriott explained that although he was "more intimate" with Sarah Kozer, he picked Zora Andrich over Sarah because of the likelihood that Sarah was a gold digger. How two months have changed things -- Evan and Zora immediately broke up after the series ended, Sara is posing in Playboy, and Evan is now talking about wanting to give a relationship with Sarah another chance!
The answer is: "Basic economics." The question is: "What don't they teach at the University of Missouri?" We know this to be true thanks to Jeannette Walls on MSNBC, who reports that some students at the university are furious that a student organization paid Evan Marriott, the star of Fox's Joe Millionaire, a speaker fee of $11,000 to appear on campus.
Never let it be said that Sarah Kozer, already previously "outed" as a bondage and fetish film actress, wasn't willing to do whatever it took to earn some moolah. According to the New York Times and the Calgary Sun, Sarah, who only finished as runner-up on Fox's Joe Millionaire despite sneaking off into the bushes for some intimate moments with fake millionaire Evan Marriott, will grace the cover of the June issue of Playboy and appear in various stages of undress on the inside pages. Guess she really did have no regrets about her previous adult film work!
So much for the old saying, "You can never go home again." Joe Millionaire winner Zora Andrich may not have ended up living happily ever after with her faux prince Evan Marriott, but at least her former hometown, Lambertville, New Jersey, still loves her.
The Associated Press reports that the made-for-television fairy tale has ended for "Joe Millionaire" winner Zora Andrich. The 30-year-old former substitute teacher said it's over between her and Evan Marriott, star of the Fox reality-romance series. Marriott chose Andrich from 20 women competing for his affection who believed he was worth $50 million, when he was really a construction worker who earned $19,000 a year.
KFC has announced that "Joe Millionaire" Evan Marriott and "Bachelorette" Trista Rehn have been selected to join existing pitchman Jason Alexander in two upcoming television commercial spots hawking KFC Boneless Wings.
Planning a big event? Want that special someone as a guest star to bring in the crowds? The Smoking Gun reports that the "dream couple" from Fox's Joe Millionaire, Evan Marriott and Zora Andrich, have signed with a booking firm to line up personal appearances.
Part 2 of our episode summary for the series finale of FOX's "Joe Millionaire," entitled "Time for Some Shocking Revelations," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Part 1 of our episode summary for the series finale of FOX's "Joe Millionaire," entitled "But First, A Crapisode to Beat All Crapisodes," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Reuters reports that Evan Marriott, the shaggy 28-year-old construction worker who pretended to be heir to a $50 million fortune for FOX's "Joe Millionaire" reality show, lavished praise on runner-up Sarah Kozer in a People magazine interview amd implied he believes she might very well have been a gold digger. And for her part, Zora confessed that she did fall in love during her stay at the rented French chateau... but it was with a horse.
The Contra Costa Times reports that in a recent interview with People magazine, the relationship between "Joe Millionaire" Evan Marriott and Zora Andrich came across as -- prepare yourself for the shock -- anything but starry-eyed soul mates.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' leaderboard topped by Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I learned so much while on the show
- 'The Voice' Top 10 finalists sing for votes, Michelle Chamuel and Sarah Simmons deliver
- 'The X Factor' judges Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio announced by Fox officially
- John Barrowman to host ABC's 'Sing Your Face Off' competition
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: The judges hurt my feelings last month
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans has warrant out for her arrest
- Julianne Hough: 'Safe Haven' marked an acting milestone for me
- NBC to premiere reality TV-themed 'Siberia' drama series on July 1
- Kree Harrison: I had a problem of not letting my wall down before 'American Idol'
- 'The Real Housewives of Miami' star Adriana de Moura marries Frederic Marq
- 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump names Trace Adkins winner, defeating Penn Jillette
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' cast reportedly adding actress Carlton Gebbia
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: I didn't put any pressure on myself to fall in love
- 'The X Factor' reportedly finalizing deals with Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio to serve as judges
- Miami police leaving A&E's 'The First 48' after failed contract negotiations
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted