The ABC Family cable channel has announced that Evan Marriott will be appearing in the network's upcoming "See Jane Date" original movie starring Charisma Carpenter ("Angel,” "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer”) and Holly Marie Combs (“Charmed.”) Full Story
On the day that the Emmy Award nominations were announced, with none for Fox's Joe Millionaire, we learned that Evan Marriott, the bachelor from the show, wasn't too disappointed ... because he really has his eyes set on Oscar.
MSNBC columnist Jeannette Walls reports that “Joe Millionaire” star Evan Marriott is continuing to talk trash about his televised romance adverture.
Back in February when "Joe Millionaire" ended, Evan Marriott explained that although he was "more intimate" with Sarah Kozer, he picked Zora Andrich over Sarah because of the likelihood that Sarah was a gold digger. How two months have changed things -- Evan and Zora immediately broke up after the series ended, Sara is posing in Playboy, and Evan is now talking about wanting to give a relationship with Sarah another chance!
The answer is: "Basic economics." The question is: "What don't they teach at the University of Missouri?" We know this to be true thanks to Jeannette Walls on MSNBC, who reports that some students at the university are furious that a student organization paid Evan Marriott, the star of Fox's Joe Millionaire, a speaker fee of $11,000 to appear on campus.
Never let it be said that Sarah Kozer, already previously "outed" as a bondage and fetish film actress, wasn't willing to do whatever it took to earn some moolah. According to the New York Times and the Calgary Sun, Sarah, who only finished as runner-up on Fox's Joe Millionaire despite sneaking off into the bushes for some intimate moments with fake millionaire Evan Marriott, will grace the cover of the June issue of Playboy and appear in various stages of undress on the inside pages. Guess she really did have no regrets about her previous adult film work!
So much for the old saying, "You can never go home again." Joe Millionaire winner Zora Andrich may not have ended up living happily ever after with her faux prince Evan Marriott, but at least her former hometown, Lambertville, New Jersey, still loves her.
The Associated Press reports that the made-for-television fairy tale has ended for "Joe Millionaire" winner Zora Andrich. The 30-year-old former substitute teacher said it's over between her and Evan Marriott, star of the Fox reality-romance series. Marriott chose Andrich from 20 women competing for his affection who believed he was worth $50 million, when he was really a construction worker who earned $19,000 a year.
KFC has announced that "Joe Millionaire" Evan Marriott and "Bachelorette" Trista Rehn have been selected to join existing pitchman Jason Alexander in two upcoming television commercial spots hawking KFC Boneless Wings.
Planning a big event? Want that special someone as a guest star to bring in the crowds? The Smoking Gun reports that the "dream couple" from Fox's Joe Millionaire, Evan Marriott and Zora Andrich, have signed with a booking firm to line up personal appearances.
Part 1 of our episode summary for the series finale of FOX's "Joe Millionaire," entitled "But First, A Crapisode to Beat All Crapisodes," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Reuters reports that Evan Marriott, the shaggy 28-year-old construction worker who pretended to be heir to a $50 million fortune for FOX's "Joe Millionaire" reality show, lavished praise on runner-up Sarah Kozer in a People magazine interview amd implied he believes she might very well have been a gold digger. And for her part, Zora confessed that she did fall in love during her stay at the rented French chateau... but it was with a horse.
The Contra Costa Times reports that in a recent interview with People magazine, the relationship between "Joe Millionaire" Evan Marriott and Zora Andrich came across as -- prepare yourself for the shock -- anything but starry-eyed soul mates.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds
- 'The X Factor' sends home Ellona Santiago and Rion Paige from Demi Lovato's team, determines Top 4 acts
- 'The Little Couple' star Jen Arnold battling rare form of cancer
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce
- Adam Levine gushes his fiancee Behati Prinsloo is the "greatest ever"
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' castaways Tina Wesson and Katie Collins lose son and brother in tragic car crash
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminates "loved one" Caleb Bankston, votes off newbie player Katie Collins
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' bachelorettes revealed by ABC
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly pick wedding venue
- Nigella Lawson admits to prior occasional cocaine and cannabis use in fraud court case
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Ruben Studdard for the second time
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' ninth season to debut in January 2014
- 'The Voice' eliminates Matthew Schuler, determines Top 5 finalists
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Vytas Baskauskas talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' artists Jacquie Lee and Matthew Schuler on "Team Christina" sing "blow for blow" in quarterfinals