Hey Paula News
Two years later, Paula Abdul's embarassing Hey Paula reality series is continuing to haunt the American Idol judge.
Paula Abdul apparently has a new roommate and no, it's not another pup.
Paula Abdul thinks Bravo's Hey Paula docu-reality series showed her as an "endearing" person, but don't expect her to be filming a second season any time soon.
Much of the behavior displayed by Paula Abdul on her Hey Paula Bravo docu-reality series is unexplainable, and the American Idol judge apparently feels that what viewers see is what they get.
Paula Abdul - reality television star, Grammy Award winner, businesswoman, choreographer... stealth warrior?!?
Bravo has announced Hey Paula, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at American Idol judge Paula Abdul's professional and personal life, will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes on Thursday, June 28 beginning at 10PM ET/PT. The seven-episode series will air regularly on Thursdays from 10-10:30PM ET/PT and serve as the start of Bravo's third night of original programming.
Bravo has announced that Hey Paula!, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at American Idol judge Paula Abdul's professional and personal life, will air as part of the network's summer programming lineup.
It looks as though we may never learn what makes Paula Abdul so wacky.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Days after American Idol judge Paula Abdul said that she thought fellow judge Simon Cowell might be spreading himself to thin, Bravo announced today that it will air Hey Paula!, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at the former pop star's professional and personal life.
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic