Two years later, Paula Abdul's embarassing Hey Paula reality series is continuing to haunt the American Idol judge. Full Story
Paula Abdul apparently has a new roommate and no, it's not another pup.
Paula Abdul thinks Bravo's Hey Paula docu-reality series showed her as an "endearing" person, but don't expect her to be filming a second season any time soon.
Much of the behavior displayed by Paula Abdul on her Hey Paula Bravo docu-reality series is unexplainable, and the American Idol judge apparently feels that what viewers see is what they get.
Paula Abdul - reality television star, Grammy Award winner, businesswoman, choreographer... stealth warrior?!?
Bravo has announced Hey Paula, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at American Idol judge Paula Abdul's professional and personal life, will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes on Thursday, June 28 beginning at 10PM ET/PT. The seven-episode series will air regularly on Thursdays from 10-10:30PM ET/PT and serve as the start of Bravo's third night of original programming.
Bravo has announced that Hey Paula!, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at American Idol judge Paula Abdul's professional and personal life, will air as part of the network's summer programming lineup.
It looks as though we may never learn what makes Paula Abdul so wacky.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Days after American Idol judge Paula Abdul said that she thought fellow judge Simon Cowell might be spreading himself to thin, Bravo announced today that it will air Hey Paula!, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at the former pop star's professional and personal life.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I keep breaking the rules, so why not keep it going?
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC
- 'Big Brother' HoH James Huling names Jace Agolli replacement nominee after PoV competition
- Jessa Duggar posts baby bump selfie at 22 weeks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown sued for car crash days before her hospitalization
- Joan Rivers' Manhattan condo reportedly sells for $28 million
- 'The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall will be one of the most bitter rivalries ever, says source
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- Khloe Kardashian has fallen for Rick Fox, sources say, he showers her with attention
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying