Two years later, Paula Abdul's embarassing Hey Paula reality series is continuing to haunt the American Idol judge. Full Story
Paula Abdul apparently has a new roommate and no, it's not another pup.
Paula Abdul thinks Bravo's Hey Paula docu-reality series showed her as an "endearing" person, but don't expect her to be filming a second season any time soon.
Much of the behavior displayed by Paula Abdul on her Hey Paula Bravo docu-reality series is unexplainable, and the American Idol judge apparently feels that what viewers see is what they get.
Paula Abdul - reality television star, Grammy Award winner, businesswoman, choreographer... stealth warrior?!?
Bravo has announced Hey Paula, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at American Idol judge Paula Abdul's professional and personal life, will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes on Thursday, June 28 beginning at 10PM ET/PT. The seven-episode series will air regularly on Thursdays from 10-10:30PM ET/PT and serve as the start of Bravo's third night of original programming.
Bravo has announced that Hey Paula!, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at American Idol judge Paula Abdul's professional and personal life, will air as part of the network's summer programming lineup.
It looks as though we may never learn what makes Paula Abdul so wacky.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Days after American Idol judge Paula Abdul said that she thought fellow judge Simon Cowell might be spreading himself to thin, Bravo announced today that it will air Hey Paula!, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at the former pop star's professional and personal life.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)
- Adam Lambert to join Queen for summer concert tour
- Jessica Simpson reveals weight loss with skin-tight dress in Weight Watchers ad
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I turned down being a 'Dancing with the Stars' judge to return as a pro dancer next season
- 'Pregnant in Heels' star Rosie Pope gives birth to a baby girl
- Exclusive: Brice Johnston talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Renee Oteri confirms engagement via Instagram photo
- Khloe Kardashian buys Justin Bieber's house, becoming neighbors with sister Kourtney Kardashian
- 'American Idol' Top 12 finalists fail to deliver any knockout performances, leave judges disappointed
- Lisa Vanderpump: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' co-star Brandi Glanville is a liar
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes Brice Johnston out of his Beauty tribe
- Simon Cowell: I love being a dad, might have more children now!
- Leah Remini and family to star in new TLC reality show
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' final bachelorette reportedly "has no idea what she's in for"
- 'American Idol's Kristen O'Connor says Chris Daughtry gave her great advice: "Don't be that guy who... You'll regret it"
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice to ask to serve their prison time separately