Two years later, Paula Abdul's embarassing Hey Paula reality series is continuing to haunt the American Idol judge. Full Story
Paula Abdul apparently has a new roommate and no, it's not another pup.
Paula Abdul thinks Bravo's Hey Paula docu-reality series showed her as an "endearing" person, but don't expect her to be filming a second season any time soon.
Much of the behavior displayed by Paula Abdul on her Hey Paula Bravo docu-reality series is unexplainable, and the American Idol judge apparently feels that what viewers see is what they get.
Paula Abdul - reality television star, Grammy Award winner, businesswoman, choreographer... stealth warrior?!?
Bravo has announced Hey Paula, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at American Idol judge Paula Abdul's professional and personal life, will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes on Thursday, June 28 beginning at 10PM ET/PT. The seven-episode series will air regularly on Thursdays from 10-10:30PM ET/PT and serve as the start of Bravo's third night of original programming.
Bravo has announced that Hey Paula!, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at American Idol judge Paula Abdul's professional and personal life, will air as part of the network's summer programming lineup.
It looks as though we may never learn what makes Paula Abdul so wacky.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Days after American Idol judge Paula Abdul said that she thought fellow judge Simon Cowell might be spreading himself to thin, Bravo announced today that it will air Hey Paula!, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at the former pop star's professional and personal life.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns its latest champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists