Two years later, Paula Abdul's embarassing Hey Paula reality series is continuing to haunt the American Idol judge. Full Story
Paula Abdul apparently has a new roommate and no, it's not another pup.
Paula Abdul thinks Bravo's Hey Paula docu-reality series showed her as an "endearing" person, but don't expect her to be filming a second season any time soon.
Much of the behavior displayed by Paula Abdul on her Hey Paula Bravo docu-reality series is unexplainable, and the American Idol judge apparently feels that what viewers see is what they get.
Paula Abdul - reality television star, Grammy Award winner, businesswoman, choreographer... stealth warrior?!?
Bravo has announced Hey Paula, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at American Idol judge Paula Abdul's professional and personal life, will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes on Thursday, June 28 beginning at 10PM ET/PT. The seven-episode series will air regularly on Thursdays from 10-10:30PM ET/PT and serve as the start of Bravo's third night of original programming.
Bravo has announced that Hey Paula!, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at American Idol judge Paula Abdul's professional and personal life, will air as part of the network's summer programming lineup.
It looks as though we may never learn what makes Paula Abdul so wacky.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Days after American Idol judge Paula Abdul said that she thought fellow judge Simon Cowell might be spreading himself to thin, Bravo announced today that it will air Hey Paula!, a new docu-reality series that will give viewers a look at the former pop star's professional and personal life.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian
- Exclusive: Sara Fowler talks 'The Amazing Race' "nightmare" partner Shamir Arzeno and finding "love" with Logan Bauer
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner -- Sarah Lacina repeatedly crossed the 'Survivor' line by swearing on her child
- 'Southern Charm' star Cameran Eubanks expecting her first child
- Kim Kardashian: I don't respect Caitlyn Jenner's character now, parts of her book are "not truthful" or "tasteful"
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice' ouster: I knew I had no shot at staying over Mark Isaiah, "Mr. Handsome"
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner: Jeff Varner shouldn't be crucified for outing Zeke Smith as transgender on 'Survivor'
- Bethenny Frankel and Fredrik Eklund to co-star in new 'Bethenny and Fredrik Property Project' Bravo reality series
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt celebrate wedding anniversary after baby news
- Channing Tatum celebrates his 37th birthday with Jenna Dewan and their daughter
- Kim Zolciak reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Chris Soules reportedly may face manslaughter charge if cell phone was used at time of fatal accident
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend recreate 'Devil Wears Prada' scenes
- Kim Kardashian: My Paris robbery was "meant to happen"
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Maku Maku tribe blindsides Debbie Wanner after Sarah Lacina flips
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)