Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)