Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga get close in Alexander Wang ad campaign
- Kendall Jenner on bullying: "What matters is how you feel"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back
- Gwen Stefani raps in preview for upcoming 'Kuu Kuu Harajuku' Nickelodeon series
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity
- Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's phone number amid apparent new Blac Chyna feud