Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher defends Jordan Rodgers against bachelor attacks: The First Impression Rose puts a target on your back
- Jason Wahler says 'The Hills' led him to addiction and suicide attempt
- First three 'Bachelor in Paradise' participants revealed by producer Mike Fleiss
- Chad Johnson's behavior quickly enrages his fellow 'The Bachelorette' bachelors -- VIDEO
- Derek Peth -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kourtney Kardashian wishes "baby daddy" Scott Disick a happy birthday
- 'STRONG' sends trainer Mathew Miller and trainee Nicole Bentley packing, determines Final 2 teams
- Gwen Stefani teases her 'Misery' music video
- 'American Grit' eliminates Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team member Kimberly "KJoy" Joy