Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Emma Slater and Sasha Farber's wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets