Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- Final male contestant to appear on 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 announced
- Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul reportedly get married on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly refuses to raise children in poor environment Scott Disick created
- Ciara and NFL boyfriend Russell Wilson waiting to have sex
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20 twelfth-season contestants revealed!
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe tells Shawn Booth about sex with Nick Viall, eliminates Joe Bailey and Jared Haibon
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly dumps Scott Disick: Sources say she's fed up and humiliated
- Donald Trump calls reigning Miss Universe "a hypocrite" after she slams his Mexican comments
- Kim Kardashian celebrates July 4th with North West