Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 2)
- 'The Amazing Race' "Cousins" team member Jamal Zadran talks (Part 1)
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' all-stars Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Allison Holker get married
- Demi Lovato: I couldn't go an hour without cocaine and would smuggle it on planes
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Bob Harper's Blue Team member Bobby Saleem
- 'The Voice' eliminates James Wolpert and Cole Vosbury, determines Top 3 finale artists
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment