Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)