Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case