Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: I don't even want to think about getting back into the dating pool
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)