Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season