Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows