Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef