Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)