Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web