Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon