Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' creates three new tribes, castaway Peih-Gee Law gets voted out
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' new pairings for "Switch-Up" twist revealed
- 'The Voice' to feature the return of Christina Aguilera as Season 10 coach
- Nick Gordon may reportedly face murder charges as secret grand jury convenes
- Allison Holker and husband Stephen "tWitch" Boss expecting first child together