Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- Nick Cannon confirms Mariah Carey marriage trouble rumors, couple "living in separate houses"
- 'Top Chef' twelfth-season chef'testants and premiere date revealed by Bravo
- 'American Idol' reject William Hung reaches what milestone in life?
- Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey reportedly living apart and divorce is "a done deal"
- Carson Daly welcomes third child with fiancee Siri Pinter
- Julianne Hough confirmed as new 'Dancing with the Stars' judge
- 'Big Brother' features Zach Rance and Cody Calafiore on the chopping block going into next live eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' cuts Jacque LeWarne and Casey Askew, determines Top 4 finale dancers
- 'America's Got Talent' determines last set of five acts to advance to semifinals