Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)
- 'Leah Remini: It's All Relative' renewed for second season by TLC
- Kendall Jenner lands another major modeling campaign with Calvin Klein
- 'American Idol' sends both Adanna Duru and Maddie Walker home on '80s night
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Escameca tribe votes out former White Collar castaway Joaquin Souberbielle