Growing Up Gotti News
Former 'Growing Up Gotti' star Victoria Gotti fighting home foreclosure
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
Reality TV star and mafia don daughter Victoria Gotti is backing off her claim that she secretly underwent treatment for breast cancer.
Victoria Gotti of New York says she was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, but she kept it secret from almost everyone including her sons.
The three young stars of TV's reality show "Growing Up Gotti" are opening two restaurants and a tanning salon, the New York Post reported Sunday.
A New York police group wants the A&E cable network to cancel Victoria Gotti's reality TV show, claiming it's full of mob undertones and Italian stereotypes.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)