Gene Simmons Family Jewels
Gene Simmons took quite a spill during a Kiss concert in Montana this weekend. Full Story
Gene Simmons believes women shouldn't depend on men and should instead assume they will abandon them.
Gene Simmons said that though the band members of KISS are originally from New York, they couldn't make it in the Big Apple because the city is "too full of itself."
Gene Simmons Family Jewels has come to an end.
Gene Simmons says he has become a partner in a new chain of music-themed Rock & Brews eateries.
KISS rocker Gene Simmons has formally married longtime girlfriend Shannon Tweed in Beverly Hills, Calif., his publicist confirmed.
Reality TV couple Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed are to marry next month at a Beverly Hills, Calif., hotel after 28 years together, E! News said.
A&E has announced Gene Simmons Family Jewels' fifth season, which continues to follow the KISS frontman and his family in their daily lives, will premiere with a special one-hour episode on Sunday, March 21 at 9PM ET/PT.
'Gene Simmons Family Jewels' star sued over IndyCar deal
A&E Network has announced Gene Simmons Family Jewels' third season, which continues to follow the KISS frontman and his family in their daily lives, will premiere with back-to-back episodes on Tuesday, March 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
Don't let the demonic face paint or dark sunglasses fool you -- Gene Simmons is apparently less about drugs and drinking and more about instilling values on his A&E reality series Gene Simmons Family Jewels.
Tongue wagging, demonically face painted people rejoice!
After years of hiding behind demonic face paint, former KISS frontman and guitarist Gene Simmons has received an upgrade.
A&E has announced the premiere of the second season of Gene Simmons Family Jewels, a reality series that follows the legendary Kiss front-man and his unconventional family. The series is scheduled to premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes on Sunday, March 25 beginning at 9PM ET/PT.
- Maureen McCormick: I faced one of my biggest fears on 'Dancing with the Stars,' thought I'd be lucky to survive a week
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Meghan King Edmonds celebrates at "fairy tale" baby shower
- Gleb Savchenko on 'Dancing with the Stars' tiff with Len Goodman: He should spend more time with us rather than in England
- Belle Jewel Lyon: My 'The Voice' coach Alicia Keys inspires me to be the loudest version of myself
- Kourtney Kardashian celebrates early Halloween with friends and daughter Penelope Disick
- Val Chmerkovskiy plays coy about Amber Rose romance rumors
- Kendall Jenner's stalker Shavaughn McKenzie found guilty of trespassing but escapes stalking charge
- Ben Higgins: The edit of 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?' is not always fair or accurate
- 'The Voice' recap: Eight artists advance from the "Knockouts," including Ali Caldwell, Sundance Head and We McDonald
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Maureen McCormick and pro partner Artem Chigvintsev in "Eras Night"
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'
- Bindi Liebowitz: You won't always agree with 'The Voice' coaches or feel their criticism is accurate
- Cheryl Burke -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Brendan Fletcher: It's weird to battle it out in 'The Voice' arena, I have to separate myself from the game
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna take her son King Cairo to Disneyland
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrate early Halloween with kids
- Gleb Savchenko -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood get into physical fight at 'Teen Mom OG' reunion
- Kanye West vows not to attend Grammy's if Frank Ocean isn't nominated
- Derek Hough -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Kelly Clarkson, Brandon Blackstock celebrate third anniversary
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'