Forever Eden News
So much for FOX's previously announced plans to broadcast the remaining unaired episodes of its canceled Forever Eden and Playing It Straight reality series as part of its Summer 2004 programming slate.
The death march has finally ended for FOX's Forever Eden. At least for now. FOX has announced that effective immediately, the struggling "never-ending" reality soap opera has been pulled from the network's broadcast schedule.
"Where's Your Self-Esteem, Girl?," our episode summary for the seventh episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by DebCapsFan, is now available.
"IT IS ON, IT IS ON!," our episode summary for the sixth episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by volsfan, is now available.
"Stand By Your (Holy) Man," our episode summary for the fifth episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by Angelfood, is now available.
FOX has announced that as part of the demolition of its highly promoted "New FOX Friday" after only three weeks, its Forever Eden "reality soap" series has been "permanently" moved to the network's Friday 9 PM ET/PT time period.
With Jordan's departure, the next newcomer to FOX's Forever Eden paradise will be Claudia, a 21-year-old student from Franklin, TN, who resides in Tempe, AZ. Viewers will find out how newcomer Claudia copes with Eden's many twists when the struggling FOX series moves to its new regular time slot on Thursday, March 25 at 9PM ET/PT.
"When Survivor Meets The Bachelorette," our episode summary for the fourth episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by Howard Dean, is now available.
So much for airing forever. At this rate FOX's new "never ending" Forever Eden series will be lucky to still be on the airwaves come April.
"Check Your Fly, Your True Colors Are Showing," our episode summary for the third episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by I_AM_HE, is now available.
- Ashley Iaconetti: I stand by my Caila Quinn concerns on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Luann de Lesseps defends her fiance Tom D'Agostino Jr. against kiss photos: "It wasn't an affair, it was a mistake"
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Next week is the most explosive confrontation in history!
- Candace Cameron Bure confirms her daughter will appear on this fall's 'The Voice' auditions
- Paulie Calafiore: Natalie Negrotti is just using James Huling, said she wouldn't date him after 'Big Brother'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Josh Murray and Amanda Stanton announce they're living together, Amanda boasts she still hasn't read Andi Dorfman's book allegations
- Jon Gosselin's twin girls Madelyn and Cara speak out: He should think about why we don't want to see him
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' plays up Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Terminator' legacy in new promo
- Vinny Ventiera vents on 'After Paradise' Izzy Goodkind "played herself," she regrets dumping him "100 percent"