Flipping Out News
Bravo has announced Flipping Out's second season, which will continue to follow obsessive-compulsive house-flipper Jeff Lewis and his staff as they purchase homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit, will premiere Tuesday, June 17 at 10PM ET/PT.
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
Bravo has announced the premiere and cast of Flipping Out, a new Flip This House-like reality series which will follow the staff of a Los Angeles real-estate firm as it purchases homes and quickly renovates them before flipping them for a profit.
Bravo has announced the development of Flipping Out, Welcome to the Parker, Millionaire Matchmaker, and First Class All the Way, four new reality series the cable network hopes will continue the 2006 success it enjoyed thanks to such reality stalwarts as Project Runway, Top Chef and The Real Housewives of Orange County.
- Donald Trump responds to NBC severing their business ties
- 'The Bachelorette's Ben Higgins reportedly wasn't over ex-girlfriend, went on the show for revenge
- NBC dumps relationship with Donald Trump over derogatory statements
- Bravo orders eighth season of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta,' to air special 100th episode July 12
- Jill Duggar Dillard and husband Derick Dillard moving overseas to serve God as missionaries
- 'Big Brother' determines sole Head of Household and two eviction nominees after "Battle of the Block"
- Bristol Palin: Before you judge me, I made a mistake but this pregnancy was planned
- 'Duck Dynasty' star John Luke Robertson gets married to Mary Kate McEacharn
- Kanye West upstaged in Glastonbury by Taylor Swift fan Lee Nelson