Flipping Out News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
Bravo has announced the premiere and cast of Flipping Out, a new Flip This House-like reality series which will follow the staff of a Los Angeles real-estate firm as it purchases homes and quickly renovates them before flipping them for a profit.
Bravo has announced the development of Flipping Out, Welcome to the Parker, Millionaire Matchmaker, and First Class All the Way, four new reality series the cable network hopes will continue the 2006 success it enjoyed thanks to such reality stalwarts as Project Runway, Top Chef and The Real Housewives of Orange County.
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family
- Kim Kardashian's representative denies Kanye West breakup rumors
- Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone split
- Kendall Jenner slammed by model Arisce Wanzer
- Tori Spelling confirms husband Dean McDermott is done with 'True Tori,' but is she?
- Teresa Giudice reportedly lands deal with Bravo to host cooking show after prison release
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy continue dodging dating questions