Flipping Out News
Bravo has announced Flipping Out's second season, which will continue to follow obsessive-compulsive house-flipper Jeff Lewis and his staff as they purchase homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit, will premiere Tuesday, June 17 at 10PM ET/PT.
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
Bravo has announced the premiere and cast of Flipping Out, a new Flip This House-like reality series which will follow the staff of a Los Angeles real-estate firm as it purchases homes and quickly renovates them before flipping them for a profit.
Bravo has announced the development of Flipping Out, Welcome to the Parker, Millionaire Matchmaker, and First Class All the Way, four new reality series the cable network hopes will continue the 2006 success it enjoyed thanks to such reality stalwarts as Project Runway, Top Chef and The Real Housewives of Orange County.
- Ben Higgins withdraws candidacy due to "unforeseen circumstances"
- 'America's Next Top Model' announces new judges and "pop culture" concept for VH1 revamp
- Ernie Halvorsen and Cindy Chiang, 'The Amazing Race' champs, welcome second son
- Rob Kardashian shows off his weight loss in new full-body photo
- Whitney Bischoff, Chris Soules' ex-fiancee, engaged again to Ricky Angel
- Caitlyn Jenner discusses her 'Greatest Victories' in new ad campaign
- Bobby Brown and wife Alicia Etheredge welcome daughter
- Kim Kardashian: Daughter North West is still adjusting to new baby son Saint West
- 'Big Brother' recap: Tiffany Rousso evicted via unanimous vote, Team Play and BB Roadkill twists end