HOME > Charm School > Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School starring Mo'Nique > Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School starring Mo'Nique News
Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School starring Mo'Nique News
The long arm of the law has reportedly caught-up to Saaphyri Windsor.
VH1's season finale of Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School Starring Mo'Nique on Sunday night was watched by an average of 4.1 million total viewers according to Nielsen Media Research, The Hollywood Reporter reported Wednesday.
Vivid Entertainment is hoping that Jennifer Toof can live up to the nickname Flava Flav bestowed upon her during Flavor of Love's second season -- Toastee -- as the adult-film company has announced plans to release Toastee Exposed, a hardcore sex video of the 23-year-old Havertwon, PA native, on May 16.
VH1 has announced the premiere of Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School starring Mo'Nique, a new reality competition series that will feature 13 of Flava Flav's spurned former Flavor of Love suitors attempting to transform from foul-mouthed floozies into respectable ladies. Originally announced by VH1 in early November, Charm School is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, April 15 at 10PM ET/PT.
VH1 is set to air a new "Flavor of Love" spin-off entitled "Charm School," in which comedian Mo'Nique takes 13 "Flav" girls and teaches them manners.
- Bristol Palin pregnant with her third child
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice