Fashion Star News
Jessica Simpson's steady weight-loss journey has reportedly been derailed.
Jessica Simpson's Thanksgiving may be a little awkward this year, as her parents Tina and Joe Simpson have confirmed they have separated and are divorcing.
NBC has confirmed Louise Roe will be the new host of Fashion Star's second season and also anounced that Express will replace H&M as one of the show's three retail store buyers.
Louise Roe will be replacing Elle Macpherson and serving as Fashion Star's new host.
Fashion Star mentor Jessica Simpson says "motherhood is a dream."
Elle Macpherson won't be returning as Fashion Star's host when the second season airs on NBC early next year.
Jessica Simpson posted on Twitter a photo of the ample cleavage she showed off while taking her infant daughter for a walk.
Fashion Star crowned Kara Laricks its first-season winner during Tuesday's finale of the new NBC reality fashion design competition.
Jessica Simpson has a mini version of herself to dress and style.
Fashion Star eliminated womenswear designer Oscar Fierro during Tuesday night's second episode of the new reality fashion design competition on NBC.
- 'America's Got Talent' crowns magician Mat Franco its ninth-season winner
- 'The Voice' coaches Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton lip-synch battle Jimmy Fallon
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Caleb Reynolds and determine Final 3
- Kendall Jenner reportedly "bullied" by other models at fashion shows
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West and I are "trying" for second baby
- Marcus Grodd reportedly cheated on Lacy Faddoul with another reality TV star
- 'Dating Naked' renewed for a second season by VH1
- Joan Rivers to be honored by daughter Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Lolo Jones: 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster crushed and frustrated me, I have one regret