Fashion Star News
Jessica Simpson's Thanksgiving may be a little awkward this year, as her parents Tina and Joe Simpson have confirmed they have separated and are divorcing.
NBC has confirmed Louise Roe will be the new host of Fashion Star's second season and also anounced that Express will replace H&M as one of the show's three retail store buyers.
Louise Roe will be replacing Elle Macpherson and serving as Fashion Star's new host.
Fashion Star mentor Jessica Simpson says "motherhood is a dream."
Elle Macpherson won't be returning as Fashion Star's host when the second season airs on NBC early next year.
Jessica Simpson posted on Twitter a photo of the ample cleavage she showed off while taking her infant daughter for a walk.
Fashion Star crowned Kara Laricks its first-season winner during Tuesday's finale of the new NBC reality fashion design competition.
Jessica Simpson has a mini version of herself to dress and style.
Fashion Star eliminated womenswear designer Oscar Fierro during Tuesday night's second episode of the new reality fashion design competition on NBC.
Fashion Star has managed to sell its designers' winning ensembles despite delivering soft premiere ratings for last week's premiere of the new NBC Project Runway-like reality competition.
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows