Fantasia For Real News
Fantasia Barrino is expecting.
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino allowed a film crew for her VH1 reality show to videotape her in her hospital bed following her August suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino, the former "American Idol" winner who attempted suicide earlier this month, says she is bouncing back in Las Vegas.
Fantasia Barrino doesn't feel reports that she was allegedly having an affair with a married man were responsible for her recent suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino has confirmed her recent drug overdose was a suicide attempt.
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino has taped an interview with VH1 discussing her recent hospitalization for an alleged suicide attempt, the network said.
Fantasia Barrino was released from the hospital on Wednesday following her Monday night drug overdose and alleged suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino's Monday night overdose was an apparent suicide attempt, according to police.
Fantasia Barrino has been hospitalized following a Monday night overdose.
Fantasia Barrino's manager has denied the third-season American Idol champion and Fantasia For Real star is responsible for the break-up of the marriage of Antwaun Cook, a North Carolina man she has been dating.
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's merged Solarrion tribe takes out LJ McKanas
- Tori Spelling wants to humiliate Dean McDermott in 'True Tori,' says source, she's angry and not in a good place
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly relapses again and drinks at Coachella
- 'The Voice' coach Usher determines his three live-shows competitors, completing the Top 12 artists
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: "She's looking for the right
- Flavor Flav pleads guilty to misdemeanor battery