Fantasia For Real News
Fantasia Barrino is expecting.
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino allowed a film crew for her VH1 reality show to videotape her in her hospital bed following her August suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino, the former "American Idol" winner who attempted suicide earlier this month, says she is bouncing back in Las Vegas.
Fantasia Barrino doesn't feel reports that she was allegedly having an affair with a married man were responsible for her recent suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino has confirmed her recent drug overdose was a suicide attempt.
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino has taped an interview with VH1 discussing her recent hospitalization for an alleged suicide attempt, the network said.
Fantasia Barrino was released from the hospital on Wednesday following her Monday night drug overdose and alleged suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino's Monday night overdose was an apparent suicide attempt, according to police.
Fantasia Barrino has been hospitalized following a Monday night overdose.
Fantasia Barrino's manager has denied the third-season American Idol champion and Fantasia For Real star is responsible for the break-up of the marriage of Antwaun Cook, a North Carolina man she has been dating.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition