Fantasia For Real News
Fantasia Barrino is expecting.
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino allowed a film crew for her VH1 reality show to videotape her in her hospital bed following her August suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino, the former "American Idol" winner who attempted suicide earlier this month, says she is bouncing back in Las Vegas.
Fantasia Barrino doesn't feel reports that she was allegedly having an affair with a married man were responsible for her recent suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino has confirmed her recent drug overdose was a suicide attempt.
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino has taped an interview with VH1 discussing her recent hospitalization for an alleged suicide attempt, the network said.
Fantasia Barrino was released from the hospital on Wednesday following her Monday night drug overdose and alleged suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino's Monday night overdose was an apparent suicide attempt, according to police.
Fantasia Barrino has been hospitalized following a Monday night overdose.
Fantasia Barrino's manager has denied the third-season American Idol champion and Fantasia For Real star is responsible for the break-up of the marriage of Antwaun Cook, a North Carolina man she has been dating.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)