Fantasia For Real News
Fantasia Barrino is expecting.
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino allowed a film crew for her VH1 reality show to videotape her in her hospital bed following her August suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino, the former "American Idol" winner who attempted suicide earlier this month, says she is bouncing back in Las Vegas.
Fantasia Barrino doesn't feel reports that she was allegedly having an affair with a married man were responsible for her recent suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino has confirmed her recent drug overdose was a suicide attempt.
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino has taped an interview with VH1 discussing her recent hospitalization for an alleged suicide attempt, the network said.
Fantasia Barrino was released from the hospital on Wednesday following her Monday night drug overdose and alleged suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino's Monday night overdose was an apparent suicide attempt, according to police.
Fantasia Barrino has been hospitalized following a Monday night overdose.
Fantasia Barrino's manager has denied the third-season American Idol champion and Fantasia For Real star is responsible for the break-up of the marriage of Antwaun Cook, a North Carolina man she has been dating.
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds
- 'The X Factor' sends home Ellona Santiago and Rion Paige from Demi Lovato's team, determines Top 4 acts
- 'The Little Couple' star Jen Arnold battling rare form of cancer
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce