Extreme Makeover: Home Edition News
ABC has announced Dancing with the Stars and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition have both been given early renewals for the 2008-2009 television season.
It looks as though the five orphaned siblings featured on a March 2005 episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition won't be receiving a new house from ABC anytime soon.
ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is sparking controversy in Honolulu, where local media outlets have discovered that the recent Hawaiian recipients of the reality show's generosity don't appear to be as needy as the show's producers presented them to be.
When he starred in ABC's The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman, U.S. Navy Lieutenant Andy Baldwin's philanthropic nature was frequently cited as one of his most attractive qualities. Last week, that nature was reportedly put on full display when the 30-year-old undersea medical officer assisted the crew of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition in completing one of its patented fix-ups in his current home state of Hawaii.
TV Land has announced that it has acquired the off-network rights to ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition reality series.
Despite his celebrity status as the lead designer and host of ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Ty Pennington is learning if you commit the crime you still have to pay the price.
It's the kind of behavior one would expect from stars of The Simple Life and Laguna Beach, not Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
The Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars, and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition have joined fellow ABC reality shows Supernanny and Wife Swap in receiving early renewals for the 2007-2008 television season. The renewals were announced as part of a Thursday announcement in which the network disclosed that it had given early 2007-2008 season pick-ups to 14 television series.
A California judge has thrown out an allegation made by five orphaned siblings who claimed that ABC Television broke a contract to provide them a permanent home after their March 2005 appearance on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, The Associated Press reported on Saturday.
Ty Pennington is known as the lead designer and host of ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, but the 41-year-old said he's "just an artist lucky enough to have an outlet."
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's merged Solarrion tribe takes out LJ McKanas
- Tori Spelling wants to humiliate Dean McDermott in 'True Tori,' says source, she's angry and not in a good place
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice