HOME > Dream Job > Dream Job 1
Dream Job 1
"Where's Greg Anthony and why do we care?," our episode summary for the sixth episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by Immunegirl, is now available. Full Story
"Snooze Job," our episode summary for the fourth episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by ssshaw, is now available.
"What, No Ram-a-Lam-a-Ham-Jam?," our episode summary for the premiere episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by jack_bauer, is now available.
In a move that demonstrates how pleased ESPN was with the performance of the first season of its Dream Job reality show, the sports network has announced that it is moving the broadcast schedule for its Dream Job 2 sequel up to September and replacing Dream Job 2's originally scheduled Winter 2005 slot with an additional third season of the series. Open casting calls for both editions will begin June 29 in New York.
ESPN has announced that it has ordered a second season of its Dream Job reality series. A talent search competition show similar to The Apprentice -- but in the works well before the NBC series became such a hit -- Dream Job follows aspiring sportscasters as they compete for a yearlong position as an ESPN SportsCenter anchor.
In the final episode of ESPN's Dream Job, Mike Hall, a 22-year-old journalism student at the University of Missouri, won a one-year contract as an anchor on ESPN's Sports Center. When the result of the final nationwide vote was announced, Mike defeated Adam Levine, a 21-year-old senior at Stanford, by approximately 60% to 40%.
ESPN has announced the twelve finalists for its new reality series, Dream Job, in which contestants will compete for a one-year, contract to be a SportsCenter anchor. Hosted by ESPN anchor Stuart Scott, Dream Job will debut from New York Sunday, February 22 at 10 PM ET on ESPN. Shot live in front of a studio audience, the hour-long program will be aired six consecutive Sundays at 10 PM with the two-hour finale on March 28 at 9 PM.
ESPN has announced the full open audition casting call tour for its new upcoming "Dream Job" sportscaster reality show. "Dream Job," billed as "The Search For The Next SportsCenter Anchor!" will be an "American Idol"-style competition show in which the contestants which they will be brought to Bristol, Connecticut ESPN headquarters, to complete in a number of sportscaster-related activities.
- Anna Duggar source: Her parents are more extreme than Josh Duggar's, but her sister is still getting divorced
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' host Jeff Probst reveals two tribes and starting twist
- 'Christina Milian Turned Up' star's baby nephew dies from rare birth defect
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly dating businessman and 'The Profit' star Marcus Lemonis
- Gwen Stefani makes first public appearance since announcing divorce with Gavin Rossdale
- 'Dancing with the Stars' signs on Internet sensation Hayes Grier and Crown-winning jockey Victor Espinoza
- 'America's Next Top Model' sends Stefano Churchill packing
- Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner share similar pouts
- 'America's Got Talent' sends last seven acts through to semifinals
- 'Big Brother' HoH Austin Matelson keeps nominations the same after Vanessa Rousso wins Power of Veto
- 'The Bachelor's new star Ben Higgins turns to Sean Lowe for advice
- Jenelle Evans slams ex-fiance over Ashley Madison account
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reveals his celebrity crush and dating dealbreaker
- Paula Deen reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Josh Duggar enters rehab after porn star Danica Dillon talks "terrifying" and "traumatic" sexual encounters
- 'The Biggest Loser' is losing host Alison Sweeney after 13 seasons
- 'Dancing with the Stars' adds Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys to Season 21 cast
- Bobby Brown performs for the first time since Bobbi Kristina Brown's death
- Kristen Taekman and Tori Spelling bond amid Ashley Madison scandal
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins definitely "has an edge," says Nick Viall
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi denies Jionni LaValle cheated on Ashley Madison: This is absurd and so far from the truth!
- Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume sparks petition and firestorm on social media
- Donald Trump goes after Megyn Kelly again
- Ben Higgins: I took a few days to think about my 'The Bachelor' offer, I'm nervous