Deal Or No Deal News
'Deal' and 'Do It' star Howie Mandel back at work, says heart fine
Deal or No Deal and Howie Do It host Howie Mandel has been released from the hospital after collapsing in a Toronto hotel on Monday evening, according to the host and comedian's mother.
Deal or No Deal and Howie Do It host Howie Mandel has been hospitalized in Toronto for an irregular heartbeat.
NBC has announced Howie Do It, a new hidden-camera series starring Deal or No Deal host Howie Mandel, will premiere Friday, January 9 at 8PM ET/PT.
A pregnant woman from Utah has become the first $1 million winner on the TV game show "Deal or No Deal," NBC announced.
'Deal or No Deal' going into daily syndication with Howie Mandel
Court throws out lawsuit against NBC's 'Deal or No Deal' home game
NBC announced it has inked a deal with Howie Mandel to develop Howie Do It, a new unscripted comedy series that the Deal or No Deal host will both star in and produce.
President Bush to make a surprise appearance on 'Deal or No Deal'
A special "Star Wars"-themed edition of the hit U.S. television game show "Deal or No Deal" is set to air later this month, NBC announced.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish struggles with ankle injury
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly "terrified" Scott Disick going to leave her
- TLC reveals six couples to star on the second season of '90 Day Fiance,' to premiere October 19
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff: Randy Couture is smooth and pure muscle, we don't have any competition
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' to reportedly continue starring Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson despite "Mama June" Shannon split
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani: Adam Levine is "so inappropriate, it's crazy"
- Paula Deen to do first TV interview since wake of scandal
- 'Project Runway All Stars' new cast announced, fourth season to debut October 30