Deal Or No Deal News
'Deal' and 'Do It' star Howie Mandel back at work, says heart fine
Deal or No Deal and Howie Do It host Howie Mandel has been released from the hospital after collapsing in a Toronto hotel on Monday evening, according to the host and comedian's mother.
Deal or No Deal and Howie Do It host Howie Mandel has been hospitalized in Toronto for an irregular heartbeat.
NBC has announced Howie Do It, a new hidden-camera series starring Deal or No Deal host Howie Mandel, will premiere Friday, January 9 at 8PM ET/PT.
A pregnant woman from Utah has become the first $1 million winner on the TV game show "Deal or No Deal," NBC announced.
'Deal or No Deal' going into daily syndication with Howie Mandel
Court throws out lawsuit against NBC's 'Deal or No Deal' home game
NBC announced it has inked a deal with Howie Mandel to develop Howie Do It, a new unscripted comedy series that the Deal or No Deal host will both star in and produce.
President Bush to make a surprise appearance on 'Deal or No Deal'
A special "Star Wars"-themed edition of the hit U.S. television game show "Deal or No Deal" is set to air later this month, NBC announced.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Peih-Gee Law talks (Part 1)
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' creates three new tribes, castaway Peih-Gee Law gets voted out
- Joe Giudice talks fraud charges and jail sentencing: I'm not saying I did anything wrong or illegal, but I'm to blame
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)