Deal Or No Deal News
'Deal' and 'Do It' star Howie Mandel back at work, says heart fine
Deal or No Deal and Howie Do It host Howie Mandel has been released from the hospital after collapsing in a Toronto hotel on Monday evening, according to the host and comedian's mother.
Deal or No Deal and Howie Do It host Howie Mandel has been hospitalized in Toronto for an irregular heartbeat.
NBC has announced Howie Do It, a new hidden-camera series starring Deal or No Deal host Howie Mandel, will premiere Friday, January 9 at 8PM ET/PT.
A pregnant woman from Utah has become the first $1 million winner on the TV game show "Deal or No Deal," NBC announced.
'Deal or No Deal' going into daily syndication with Howie Mandel
Court throws out lawsuit against NBC's 'Deal or No Deal' home game
NBC announced it has inked a deal with Howie Mandel to develop Howie Do It, a new unscripted comedy series that the Deal or No Deal host will both star in and produce.
President Bush to make a surprise appearance on 'Deal or No Deal'
A special "Star Wars"-themed edition of the hit U.S. television game show "Deal or No Deal" is set to air later this month, NBC announced.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: I don't even want to think about getting back into the dating pool
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)