HOME > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 2 > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 2 News
Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 2 News
Adrienne Maloof and boyfriend Sean Stewart have called it quits.
Adrienne Maloof has confirmed she's dating Rod Stewart's son Sean Stewart.
The Los Angeles coroner says actor Jeff Conaway died of an accidental drug overdose that was complicated by pulmonary problems.
Jeff Conaway dead at 60 after being taken off life support by family
U.S. actor Jeff Conaway remains in a coma after an apparent drug overdose last week, his manager told People.com.
Actor Jeff Conaway was unconscious and in critical condition following an apparent drug overdose in California, his family said Wednesday.
Jeff Conaway's manager says the U.S. actor and television personality is back home after a stay in a nursing facility to treat a broken hip.
Jeff Conaway has been hospitalized after reportedly falling down a staircase in his Los Angeles home.
U.S. actress Tawny Kitaen, who appeared in the reality show "Celebrity Rehab," has been arrested for driving while intoxicated, police say.
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been offered an opportunity to clean up her act on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew's dime.
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds
- 'The X Factor' sends home Ellona Santiago and Rion Paige from Demi Lovato's team, determines Top 4 acts
- 'The Little Couple' star Jen Arnold battling rare form of cancer
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce