Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp
A judge has tossed out a defamation suit a gay man filed against Bristol Palin after a confrontation between the two aired on her Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp reality TV show. Full Story
Levi Johnston says he wishes his 4-year-old son with reality TV personality Bristol Palin could have been part of his Alaska wedding to Sunny Oglesby.
Bristol Palin apparently isn't raising the bar too high for herself when it comes to competing on Dancing with the Stars her second time around.
A reality show featuring Bristol Palin, daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, has been pulled from its primetime slot.
Bristol Palin says viewers will see her true colors in her new reality show Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp, which will premiere June 19 on Lifetime and also star her three-year-old son Tripp.
Bristol Palin is giving reality TV another shot.
Bristol Palin is putting her new Arizona bachelorette pad up for rent and moving to Los Angeles to film her new reality show.
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad
- Carrie Underwood uses her baby bump as table in new photo
- Kim Kardashian posts video of 12-year-old Kanye West reciting Martin Luther King Jr. poem
- 'Dancing with the Stars' exes Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating again?
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' sends home Howard "Woody" Carter before finale, determines Final 3
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' adding Jason Derulo and Paula Abdul to judging panel
- 'The Biggest Loser' fires back at Kai Hibbard for reputation-shattering allegations
- Andi Dorfman doesn't seem too torn up about Josh Murray split anymore
- Jennifer Lopez: I made a commitment of no flirting and no boys, but I still want the fairy tale
- Scott Disick reportedly left Kourtney Kardashian home after she gives nagging ultimatum to see Khloe Kardashian
- Sean Lowe reveals 10 things he's learned since marrying wife Catherine Giudici
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaways officially announced by CBS
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison reveals why Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried's wedding wasn't televised
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' host Jeff Probst on the new season: The cast is fantastic and popping
- Gia Giudice reportedly becoming a substitute mom with Teresa Giudice in prison
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I second guessed myself right up until the end, it was grueling
- Kendall Jenner stars in first video ad for Estee Lauder
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly planning to launch own line of Skinnygirl marijuana
- Josh Murray's younger brother Aaron Murray and fiancee Kacie McDonnell also end engagement