Bindi: The Jungle Girl News
Bindi Irwin not only tells her TV audiences about wildlife and endorses Australian tourism, she also has hit the catwalk to promote a clothing line.
Despite his death in September 2006, famed Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin will reportedly still be there for his 8-year-old daughter Bindi when her new television series launches this June on Discovery Kids Channel.
The 8-year-old daughter of Australia's beloved Crocodile Hunter is shooting her own television debut in the form of a wildlife series for kids.
- Tori Spelling wants to humiliate Dean McDermott in 'True Tori,' says source, she's angry and not in a good place
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly relapses again and drinks at Coachella
- 'The Voice' coach Usher determines his three live-shows competitors, completing the Top 12 artists
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: "She's looking for the right
- Flavor Flav pleads guilty to misdemeanor battery
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: I was really hesitant to do the show