Bindi: The Jungle Girl News
Bindi Irwin not only tells her TV audiences about wildlife and endorses Australian tourism, she also has hit the catwalk to promote a clothing line.
Despite his death in September 2006, famed Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin will reportedly still be there for his 8-year-old daughter Bindi when her new television series launches this June on Discovery Kids Channel.
The 8-year-old daughter of Australia's beloved Crocodile Hunter is shooting her own television debut in the form of a wildlife series for kids.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson to choreograph Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff's wedding dance
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 2)
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: If I was feeling down, I'd get to perform onstage and just be in love with it
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson, Chris Soules and Witney Carson
- 'The Voice' eliminates one artist, determines Top 5 contestants
- Former 'The Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels to star in new 'Just Jillian' docu-reality series on E!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Kym Johnson on kiss with Robert Herjavec: It took me by surprise!
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: I'm not the type of artist that puts myself in a box
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' engaged couple Matt Cucolo and Ashley Gordon talk (Part 1)