Big Brother 7: All-Stars
Will Kirby and fiancee Erin Brodie are expecting another baby. Full Story
Will Kirby and Erin Brodie, his girlfriend of six years, have taken their winning relationship to the next level.
Big Brother 7: All-stars winner Mike "Boogie" Malin and his business partner are reportedly being sued for embezzlement after they allegedly gambled away an "illegally siphoned" wad of cash.
Dr. Will Kirby and his fiancee Erin Brodie are the parent of an aptly-named child.
Dr. Will Kirby and his girlfriend Erin Brodie are reportedly reproducing.
Mike "Boogie" Malin had a wicked good time watching the Boston Red Sox capture the 2007 World Series championship in Denver on Sunday night, but unfortunately he apparently spread the joy of Red Sox Nation to an uninterested local recipient.
"Say Goodbye to the Slop," our episode summary for the twenty-eighth and final episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by Canada Girl, is now available.
Mike "Boogie" Malin was crowned Big Brother 7: All Stars' winner during last night's live finale of the CBS summer reality series, defeating "showmance" girlfriend Erika Landin in a lopsided 6-1 jury vote.
"Reign Of The Boogie Man," our episode summary for the twenty-seventh episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by strid333, is now available.
Big Brother 7: All-Stars determined its final two houseguests last night, with Janelle Pierzina becoming the twelfth houseguest to be evicted from the show's All-Stars house.
"The One Where Janelle and Erika Finally Catch On," our episode summary for the twenty-sixth episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by Aruba, is now available.
Big Brother 7: All-Stars determined its final three houseguests last night, with Will Kirby becoming the eleventh houseguest to be evicted from the show's All-Stars house.
"Fast Ado About Nothing!," our episode summary for the twenty-fourth episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by ARnutz, is now available.
"A Loaf Of Bread, A Jug Of Wine, And Neil Patrick Harris," our episode summary for the twenty-third episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by Estee, is now available.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Bear Grylls releases new 'Extreme Food' book
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single