Big Brother 3 News
After being nominated for eviction by Danielle Reyes, the tenth Head of Household, Amy Crews was again evicted from the BIG BROTHER 3 house based on the vote of her fellow HouseGuest, Jason Guy. Amy was also the third to be evicted from the house on Aug. 1, but was voted back into the house on Aug. 15 in a surprise twist in the game.
CBS News has announced that the Thursday, September 26, 2002 edition of 'The Early Show' will feature an interview with the winner and runner-up of "Big Brother 3"
Our episode summary for Big Brother 3, Episode 29, "The Final Four," authored by 'Bebo' has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Our episode summary for Big Brother 3, Episode 27, ""Stupid Is As Stupid Does. The 2-Hour Special," authored by 'Swami' has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
CBS has announced that it has started accepting applications for 'Big Brother 4'. Now, while this doesn't necessarily mean that there will be an 'Big Brother 4', it is a very good sign for 'Big Brother' fans.
CBS News has announced that Jane Clayson and Bill Lagattuta will interview the latest person to be booted off 'Big Brother 3' on the Thursday, September 19, 2002 edition of 'The Early Show.'
After being nominated for eviction by Jason Guy, the ninth Head of Household, Marcellas Reynolds was evicted from the BIG BROTHER 3 house based on the votes of his fellow HouseGuests.
Our episode summary for Big Brother 3, Episode 18, "Seconds, Thirds... HuuuucK Spit... Fourths aka Squargle," authored by 'Lolly' has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Almost 10 million viewers bid farewell to Roddy Mancuso, making Thursday's edition of 'Big Brother 3' the most watched Thursday edition while matching its highest adult 18-49 rating, according to final Nielsen ratings for Sept. 5.
After being nominated for eviction by Marcellas Reynolds, the eighth Head of Household, Roddy Mancuso was evicted from the BIG BROTHER 3 house based on a unanimous vote during last night’s live show. Marcellas also nominated Amy Crews. Amy won the Power of Veto and chose to leave the nominations as they stood.
- 'Summer Camp' reality series to debut July 11 on USA, be hosted by Matt Rogers
- Jennifer Hudson reportedly signs deal to serve as 'American Idol' judge
- CMT orders more episodes of 'Dog and Beth: On the Hunt'
- 'Who Do You Think You Are?' revived by TLC, fourth season to premiere July 23
- Ke$ha slammed by TV watchdog group for drinking own urine on her MTV reality show
- Khloe Kardashian: It would be fun to have a baby boy with Lamar Odom
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E after 13 seasons and 243 interventions
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show