Big Brother 3 News
After being nominated for eviction by Danielle Reyes, the tenth Head of Household, Amy Crews was again evicted from the BIG BROTHER 3 house based on the vote of her fellow HouseGuest, Jason Guy. Amy was also the third to be evicted from the house on Aug. 1, but was voted back into the house on Aug. 15 in a surprise twist in the game.
CBS News has announced that the Thursday, September 26, 2002 edition of 'The Early Show' will feature an interview with the winner and runner-up of "Big Brother 3"
Our episode summary for Big Brother 3, Episode 29, "The Final Four," authored by 'Bebo' has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Our episode summary for Big Brother 3, Episode 27, ""Stupid Is As Stupid Does. The 2-Hour Special," authored by 'Swami' has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
CBS has announced that it has started accepting applications for 'Big Brother 4'. Now, while this doesn't necessarily mean that there will be an 'Big Brother 4', it is a very good sign for 'Big Brother' fans.
CBS News has announced that Jane Clayson and Bill Lagattuta will interview the latest person to be booted off 'Big Brother 3' on the Thursday, September 19, 2002 edition of 'The Early Show.'
After being nominated for eviction by Jason Guy, the ninth Head of Household, Marcellas Reynolds was evicted from the BIG BROTHER 3 house based on the votes of his fellow HouseGuests.
Our episode summary for Big Brother 3, Episode 18, "Seconds, Thirds... HuuuucK Spit... Fourths aka Squargle," authored by 'Lolly' has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Almost 10 million viewers bid farewell to Roddy Mancuso, making Thursday's edition of 'Big Brother 3' the most watched Thursday edition while matching its highest adult 18-49 rating, according to final Nielsen ratings for Sept. 5.
After being nominated for eviction by Marcellas Reynolds, the eighth Head of Household, Roddy Mancuso was evicted from the BIG BROTHER 3 house based on a unanimous vote during last night’s live show. Marcellas also nominated Amy Crews. Amy won the Power of Veto and chose to leave the nominations as they stood.
- Ben Higgins: I was shaken by Leah Block's accusations about Lauren Bushnell because one girl was lying to me
- 'American Idol's Kelly Clarkson lands publishing deal for children's book about daughter River Rose
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: My head was spinning this week, I dealt with a bad rumor and worried my mistakes might cost me love
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice: The living conditions in prison were horrible, I was living in hell
- 'The Biggest Loser' contestants receive stunning makeovers, Lauren Clark gets eliminated
- Khloe Kardashian and James Harden reportedly break up and call it quits
- 'The Bachelor' recap: Leah Block lies and throws Lauren Bushnell under the bus, Ben Higgins crushes Olivia Caridi on two-on-one date
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn reveals she's dating the man she's "going to marry"
- Kris Jenner: I try to be tolerant of Caitlyn Jenner, I didn't even know what the word "transgender" meant at first