Big Brother 3 News
After being nominated for eviction by Danielle Reyes, the tenth Head of Household, Amy Crews was again evicted from the BIG BROTHER 3 house based on the vote of her fellow HouseGuest, Jason Guy. Amy was also the third to be evicted from the house on Aug. 1, but was voted back into the house on Aug. 15 in a surprise twist in the game.
CBS News has announced that the Thursday, September 26, 2002 edition of 'The Early Show' will feature an interview with the winner and runner-up of "Big Brother 3"
Our episode summary for Big Brother 3, Episode 29, "The Final Four," authored by 'Bebo' has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Our episode summary for Big Brother 3, Episode 27, ""Stupid Is As Stupid Does. The 2-Hour Special," authored by 'Swami' has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
CBS has announced that it has started accepting applications for 'Big Brother 4'. Now, while this doesn't necessarily mean that there will be an 'Big Brother 4', it is a very good sign for 'Big Brother' fans.
CBS News has announced that Jane Clayson and Bill Lagattuta will interview the latest person to be booted off 'Big Brother 3' on the Thursday, September 19, 2002 edition of 'The Early Show.'
After being nominated for eviction by Jason Guy, the ninth Head of Household, Marcellas Reynolds was evicted from the BIG BROTHER 3 house based on the votes of his fellow HouseGuests.
Our episode summary for Big Brother 3, Episode 18, "Seconds, Thirds... HuuuucK Spit... Fourths aka Squargle," authored by 'Lolly' has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Almost 10 million viewers bid farewell to Roddy Mancuso, making Thursday's edition of 'Big Brother 3' the most watched Thursday edition while matching its highest adult 18-49 rating, according to final Nielsen ratings for Sept. 5.
After being nominated for eviction by Marcellas Reynolds, the eighth Head of Household, Roddy Mancuso was evicted from the BIG BROTHER 3 house based on a unanimous vote during last night’s live show. Marcellas also nominated Amy Crews. Amy won the Power of Veto and chose to leave the nominations as they stood.
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend