Being Bobby Brown News
Although Bravo is still keeping quiet about the future of its Being Bobby Brown series, Bobby Brown has reportedly disclosed that his reality show will be coming back for a second season.
A probate judge in Canton, Mass., berated Bobby Brown for missing a June court date, even though the singer paid $200,000 in back child support.
The former queen of pop music, Whitney Houston, is better known these days for bathroom humor, sex talk and her phrase "Hell to the no."
Singer Bobby Brown jokes about his encounters with the law in "Being Bobby Brown," a Bravo reality TV program that Brown says shows he is more good than bad.
A Canton, Mass., judge issued an arrest warrant for singer Bobby Brown, who reportedly missed a child support hearing because he was hospitalized.
Bobby Brown says his wife, Whitney Houston, has finished her second stint in rehab and is ready to record a new album.
Two members of singer Bobby Brown's entourage were stabbed in a brawl outside an Atlanta restaurant early Monday.
In the latest court appearance, singer Bobby Brown has been firmly reminded by a Massachusetts judge of a commitment to his two oldest children.
- Chris Soules reportedly may face manslaughter charge if cell phone was used at time of fatal accident
- Kim Kardashian: My Paris robbery was "meant to happen"
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Maku Maku tribe blindsides Debbie Wanner after Sarah Lacina flips
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Chris Soules accident: Whitney Bischoff, Andi Dorfman and Britt Nilsson react to "horrific, life-altering tragedy"
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' host Jeff Probst: I was wrong about Ozzy Lusth by several thousand miles
- Chris Soules called 911 and attended to victim before fleeing accident scene
- Kailyn Lowry of 'Teen Mom 2' posts new baby bump photo
- Erika Jayne responds to criticism of her Instagram nude photo: "Sending my love"