Being Bobby Brown News
Although Bravo is still keeping quiet about the future of its Being Bobby Brown series, Bobby Brown has reportedly disclosed that his reality show will be coming back for a second season.
A probate judge in Canton, Mass., berated Bobby Brown for missing a June court date, even though the singer paid $200,000 in back child support.
The former queen of pop music, Whitney Houston, is better known these days for bathroom humor, sex talk and her phrase "Hell to the no."
Singer Bobby Brown jokes about his encounters with the law in "Being Bobby Brown," a Bravo reality TV program that Brown says shows he is more good than bad.
A Canton, Mass., judge issued an arrest warrant for singer Bobby Brown, who reportedly missed a child support hearing because he was hospitalized.
Bobby Brown says his wife, Whitney Houston, has finished her second stint in rehab and is ready to record a new album.
Two members of singer Bobby Brown's entourage were stabbed in a brawl outside an Atlanta restaurant early Monday.
In the latest court appearance, singer Bobby Brown has been firmly reminded by a Massachusetts judge of a commitment to his two oldest children.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook