Being Bobby Brown News
A probate judge in Canton, Mass., berated Bobby Brown for missing a June court date, even though the singer paid $200,000 in back child support.
The former queen of pop music, Whitney Houston, is better known these days for bathroom humor, sex talk and her phrase "Hell to the no."
Singer Bobby Brown jokes about his encounters with the law in "Being Bobby Brown," a Bravo reality TV program that Brown says shows he is more good than bad.
A Canton, Mass., judge issued an arrest warrant for singer Bobby Brown, who reportedly missed a child support hearing because he was hospitalized.
Bobby Brown says his wife, Whitney Houston, has finished her second stint in rehab and is ready to record a new album.
Two members of singer Bobby Brown's entourage were stabbed in a brawl outside an Atlanta restaurant early Monday.
In the latest court appearance, singer Bobby Brown has been firmly reminded by a Massachusetts judge of a commitment to his two oldest children.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways