Being Bobby Brown News
Although Bravo is still keeping quiet about the future of its Being Bobby Brown series, Bobby Brown has reportedly disclosed that his reality show will be coming back for a second season.
A probate judge in Canton, Mass., berated Bobby Brown for missing a June court date, even though the singer paid $200,000 in back child support.
The former queen of pop music, Whitney Houston, is better known these days for bathroom humor, sex talk and her phrase "Hell to the no."
Singer Bobby Brown jokes about his encounters with the law in "Being Bobby Brown," a Bravo reality TV program that Brown says shows he is more good than bad.
A Canton, Mass., judge issued an arrest warrant for singer Bobby Brown, who reportedly missed a child support hearing because he was hospitalized.
Bobby Brown says his wife, Whitney Houston, has finished her second stint in rehab and is ready to record a new album.
Two members of singer Bobby Brown's entourage were stabbed in a brawl outside an Atlanta restaurant early Monday.
In the latest court appearance, singer Bobby Brown has been firmly reminded by a Massachusetts judge of a commitment to his two oldest children.
- Former 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did the Bachelor stars and their winners end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Kendall Jenner reunites with A$AP Rocky in Paris
- Gavin Rossdale: Divorcing Gwen Stefani "was completely opposite" of what I wanted
- 'Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles' star Josh Altman and wife Heather Bilyeu celebrate baby shower
- Jennifer Lopez spends time in the studio with her twins
- Danielle Lombard -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nick Viall -- 20 of 'The Bachelor' star's sexiest pics! (PHOTOS)
- Corinne Olympios -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Reality TV weddings of 2016 -- See everyone who got married! (PHOTOS)