Being Bobby Brown News
Although Bravo is still keeping quiet about the future of its Being Bobby Brown series, Bobby Brown has reportedly disclosed that his reality show will be coming back for a second season.
A probate judge in Canton, Mass., berated Bobby Brown for missing a June court date, even though the singer paid $200,000 in back child support.
The former queen of pop music, Whitney Houston, is better known these days for bathroom humor, sex talk and her phrase "Hell to the no."
Singer Bobby Brown jokes about his encounters with the law in "Being Bobby Brown," a Bravo reality TV program that Brown says shows he is more good than bad.
A Canton, Mass., judge issued an arrest warrant for singer Bobby Brown, who reportedly missed a child support hearing because he was hospitalized.
Bobby Brown says his wife, Whitney Houston, has finished her second stint in rehab and is ready to record a new album.
Two members of singer Bobby Brown's entourage were stabbed in a brawl outside an Atlanta restaurant early Monday.
In the latest court appearance, singer Bobby Brown has been firmly reminded by a Massachusetts judge of a commitment to his two oldest children.
- Ben Higgins withdraws candidacy due to "unforeseen circumstances"
- 'America's Next Top Model' announces new judges and "pop culture" concept for VH1 revamp
- Ernie Halvorsen and Cindy Chiang, 'The Amazing Race' champs, welcome second son
- Rob Kardashian shows off his weight loss in new full-body photo
- Whitney Bischoff, Chris Soules' ex-fiancee, engaged again to Ricky Angel
- Caitlyn Jenner discusses her 'Greatest Victories' in new ad campaign
- Bobby Brown and wife Alicia Etheredge welcome daughter
- Kim Kardashian: Daughter North West is still adjusting to new baby son Saint West
- 'Big Brother' recap: Tiffany Rousso evicted via unanimous vote, Team Play and BB Roadkill twists end