Being Bobby Brown News
Although Bravo is still keeping quiet about the future of its Being Bobby Brown series, Bobby Brown has reportedly disclosed that his reality show will be coming back for a second season.
A probate judge in Canton, Mass., berated Bobby Brown for missing a June court date, even though the singer paid $200,000 in back child support.
The former queen of pop music, Whitney Houston, is better known these days for bathroom humor, sex talk and her phrase "Hell to the no."
Singer Bobby Brown jokes about his encounters with the law in "Being Bobby Brown," a Bravo reality TV program that Brown says shows he is more good than bad.
A Canton, Mass., judge issued an arrest warrant for singer Bobby Brown, who reportedly missed a child support hearing because he was hospitalized.
Bobby Brown says his wife, Whitney Houston, has finished her second stint in rehab and is ready to record a new album.
Two members of singer Bobby Brown's entourage were stabbed in a brawl outside an Atlanta restaurant early Monday.
In the latest court appearance, singer Bobby Brown has been firmly reminded by a Massachusetts judge of a commitment to his two oldest children.
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Emma Slater reveals Sasha Farber wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets