Being Bobby Brown News
Although Bravo is still keeping quiet about the future of its Being Bobby Brown series, Bobby Brown has reportedly disclosed that his reality show will be coming back for a second season.
A probate judge in Canton, Mass., berated Bobby Brown for missing a June court date, even though the singer paid $200,000 in back child support.
The former queen of pop music, Whitney Houston, is better known these days for bathroom humor, sex talk and her phrase "Hell to the no."
Singer Bobby Brown jokes about his encounters with the law in "Being Bobby Brown," a Bravo reality TV program that Brown says shows he is more good than bad.
A Canton, Mass., judge issued an arrest warrant for singer Bobby Brown, who reportedly missed a child support hearing because he was hospitalized.
Bobby Brown says his wife, Whitney Houston, has finished her second stint in rehab and is ready to record a new album.
Two members of singer Bobby Brown's entourage were stabbed in a brawl outside an Atlanta restaurant early Monday.
In the latest court appearance, singer Bobby Brown has been firmly reminded by a Massachusetts judge of a commitment to his two oldest children.
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison explains ABC's Rachel Lindsay spoiler, why they ruined her Nick Viall ending
- Nick Viall teases "life-altering news" during 'The Bachelor' hometown dates -- "It isn't all smooth sailing"
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy publicly reveal baby son Shai, talk upcoming "large wedding"
- Rachel Lindsay -- Why did ABC reportedly announce 'The Bachelorette' star so soon?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom!? (PHOTOS)
- Raven Gates -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Christina El Moussa insists filming 'Flip or Flop' with Tarek El Moussa and crew is "a breeze" despite divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Steve Irwin's son Robert brings wildlife onto 'The Tonight Show'