Being Bobby Brown News
Singer Bobby Brown was in a California court this week as he tries to gain legal custody of his 14-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
Bobby Brown's broadcasting gig ended as a Washington radio station rescinded its offer to pay his back child support so he could be released from jail.
Singer Whitney Houston has filed for divorce from singer Bobby Brown in California.
A Massachusetts family court judge has ordered the arrest of Bobby Brown after the R&B singer was a no-show for a scheduled child support hearing.
In his first public comment since being served with separation papers by his wife, U.S. singer and dancer Bobby Brown told People magazine he was "saddened."
Bobby Brown's alleged "other woman," Karrine Steffans, denies she caused the singer's impending divorce and says she loves U.S. comedian Bill Maher.
Singer Whitney Houston has filed for a legal separation from Bobby Brown and plans to get a divorce, "Access Hollywood" reported Wednesday.
Bobby Brown was arrested in Webster, Mass., on a 1992 warrant for driving without a license and not having insurance for a trailer he was pulling.
Bravo has yet to formally renew "Being Bobby Brown" for a second season, but it will dish up a holiday special featuring the singer and his family.
Although Bravo is still keeping quiet about the future of its Being Bobby Brown series, Bobby Brown has reportedly disclosed that his reality show will be coming back for a second season.
- Nick Gordon may reportedly face murder charges as secret grand jury convenes
- Allison Holker and husband Stephen "tWitch" Boss expecting first child together
- Kylie Jenner: I wish Caitlyn Jenner could've attended my graduation party but I "respected" my mom's decision
- Kris Jenner: Caitlyn Jenner and I have "moved past" 'Vanity Fair' spat
- 'The Voice' coaches complete Season 9 teams with conclusion of "Blind Auditions"
- Simon Cowell apologizes for outburst on U.K.'s 'The X Factor'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' sends Gary Busey and pro partner Anna Trebunskaya packing after "Most Memorable Year" dance
- 'Dancing With the Stars' professional dancer Allison Holker announces pregnancy
- Miranda Lambert adopts stray kitten found on Arkansas highway