Being Bobby Brown News
Singer Bobby Brown was in a California court this week as he tries to gain legal custody of his 14-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
Bobby Brown's broadcasting gig ended as a Washington radio station rescinded its offer to pay his back child support so he could be released from jail.
Singer Whitney Houston has filed for divorce from singer Bobby Brown in California.
A Massachusetts family court judge has ordered the arrest of Bobby Brown after the R&B singer was a no-show for a scheduled child support hearing.
In his first public comment since being served with separation papers by his wife, U.S. singer and dancer Bobby Brown told People magazine he was "saddened."
Bobby Brown's alleged "other woman," Karrine Steffans, denies she caused the singer's impending divorce and says she loves U.S. comedian Bill Maher.
Singer Whitney Houston has filed for a legal separation from Bobby Brown and plans to get a divorce, "Access Hollywood" reported Wednesday.
Bobby Brown was arrested in Webster, Mass., on a 1992 warrant for driving without a license and not having insurance for a trailer he was pulling.
Bravo has yet to formally renew "Being Bobby Brown" for a second season, but it will dish up a holiday special featuring the singer and his family.
Although Bravo is still keeping quiet about the future of its Being Bobby Brown series, Bobby Brown has reportedly disclosed that his reality show will be coming back for a second season.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)