Being Bobby Brown News
Singer Bobby Brown was in a California court this week as he tries to gain legal custody of his 14-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
Bobby Brown's broadcasting gig ended as a Washington radio station rescinded its offer to pay his back child support so he could be released from jail.
Singer Whitney Houston has filed for divorce from singer Bobby Brown in California.
A Massachusetts family court judge has ordered the arrest of Bobby Brown after the R&B singer was a no-show for a scheduled child support hearing.
In his first public comment since being served with separation papers by his wife, U.S. singer and dancer Bobby Brown told People magazine he was "saddened."
Bobby Brown's alleged "other woman," Karrine Steffans, denies she caused the singer's impending divorce and says she loves U.S. comedian Bill Maher.
Singer Whitney Houston has filed for a legal separation from Bobby Brown and plans to get a divorce, "Access Hollywood" reported Wednesday.
Bobby Brown was arrested in Webster, Mass., on a 1992 warrant for driving without a license and not having insurance for a trailer he was pulling.
Bravo has yet to formally renew "Being Bobby Brown" for a second season, but it will dish up a holiday special featuring the singer and his family.
Although Bravo is still keeping quiet about the future of its Being Bobby Brown series, Bobby Brown has reportedly disclosed that his reality show will be coming back for a second season.
- Cee Lo Green reportedly tweets and deletes controversial rape comments in light of felony case
- Joan Rivers reportedly "getting better," "doomsday" health reports not true
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs quits the show, Brooks Forester gets denied a rose
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates female model Ivy Timlin
- Carrie Underwood annouces she's pregnant with her first child!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Jesse Kovacs: Marcus Grodd is a weird dude, America doesn't give a sh-t about AshLee Frazier
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart