Bachelor Pad News
Gia Allemand reportedly reacted with suicide after her boyfriend Ryan Anderson made a heart-breaking comment.
Gia Allemand's family has announced funeral arrangements for the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant, who passed away from apparent suicide last week at age 29.
Gia Allemand's mom Donna Micheletti is speaking out about the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's death.
Gia Allemand allegedly suffered from depression and struggled with demons prior to her death, according to friends, who say her apparent suicide therefore didn't come as an enormous shock.
Gia Allemand reportedly hung herself and had been distraught about her relationship with boyfriend Ryan Anderson before her apparent suicide.
Gia Allemand's death was the result of "an apparent suicide attempt," according to her family.
Gia Allemand is dead at age 29.
Gia Allemand's medical condition is allegedly extremely dire.
Gia Allemand has been hospitalized in critical condition in a hospital in New Orleans.
Bachelor Pad creator and executive producer Mike Fleiss has hinted that the show, which throws former The Bachelorette and The Bachelor contestants in the same house to compete for money and romantic dates, will return in the future despite this year's absence.
- Exclusive: Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- 'TheBachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly wants to become "a full-blown brand," did the show for money and fame
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend Jared Pobre in quiet, sunset ceremony in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick reportedly eloping in Mexico
- 'MasterChef Junior' renewed for third season by Fox
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' cuts Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis and his final bachelorette reportedly fighting a lot, may just act still together at finale
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"