Bachelor Pad News
Gia Allemand's family has announced funeral arrangements for the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant, who passed away from apparent suicide last week at age 29.
Gia Allemand's mom Donna Micheletti is speaking out about the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's death.
Gia Allemand allegedly suffered from depression and struggled with demons prior to her death, according to friends, who say her apparent suicide therefore didn't come as an enormous shock.
Gia Allemand reportedly hung herself and had been distraught about her relationship with boyfriend Ryan Anderson before her apparent suicide.
Gia Allemand's death was the result of "an apparent suicide attempt," according to her family.
Gia Allemand is dead at age 29.
Gia Allemand's medical condition is allegedly extremely dire.
Gia Allemand has been hospitalized in critical condition in a hospital in New Orleans.
Bachelor Pad creator and executive producer Mike Fleiss has hinted that the show, which throws former The Bachelorette and The Bachelor contestants in the same house to compete for money and romantic dates, will return in the future despite this year's absence.
Tenley Molzahn and Kiptyn Locke have broken up after more than two years of dating.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds