Bachelor Pad News
Gia Allemand's boyfriend Ryan Anderson has broken his silence about the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's August suicide.
Jake Pavelka has revealed he still had feelings for Gia Allemand and envisioned the possibility they could still end up together.
Gia Allemand's mother Donna Micheletti feels the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's father is responsible for their daughter's suicide.
Gia Allemand's mom on her suicide: Gia wasn't depressed, her menstrual cycle put her in "a dark spot" and blurred her visionSeptember 10, 2013
Gia Allemand's mother Donna Micheletti feels her daughter's menstrual cycle, and not depression, pushed her over the edge and into committing suicide on August 12.
Gia Allemand's mother Donna Micheletti has opened up about why she believes the former The Bachelor bachelorette called her on the phone to have a conversation in the dire moments leading up to her August 12 suicide.
Gia Allemand's suicide was reportedly sparked by her inability to cope with the idea of a breakup with Ryan Anderson, the man she had thought would give her what she wanted most in life.
Gia Allemand's funeral was held Thursday, giving family and friends of the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant the opportunity to say goodbye and pay their respects.
Gia Allemand reportedly reacted with suicide after her boyfriend Ryan Anderson made a heart-breaking comment.
Gia Allemand's family has announced funeral arrangements for the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant, who passed away from apparent suicide last week at age 29.
Gia Allemand's mom Donna Micheletti is speaking out about the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's death.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Vince Sly talks (Part 1)
- Jillian Michaels to star on new 'Sweat Inc.' reality competition series on Spike TV
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman moves to New York City
- Kim Kardashian dyes her hair a shocking platinum blonde
- 'American Idol' reveals Top 8 guys as Harry Connick Jr. tells Qaasim Middleton he's what they've been looking for
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' No Collar "Nargarote" tribe votes off Vince Sly
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules talks 'The Women Tell All:' They gave me their best shots and a few stung
- Bruce Jenner was filming telling daughters about his sex transition, conversation to air on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday