America's Got Talent 1
The Los Angeles City Attorney has decided not to file vehicular manslaughter charges against singer Brandy Norwood in connection with a 2006 car crash. Full Story
A second wrongful death lawsuit has been against singer Brandy in connection with a fatal car crash in Los Angeles in December.
Accusations of drug abuse and venomous fights livened up the divorce documents filed in Los Angeles by actor David Hasselhoff.
Divorce lawyers told a Los Angeles judge this week a settlement could be reached soon between actor David Hasselhoff and ex-wife Pamela Bach.
The first winner of NBC's "America's Got Talent" contest is Bianca Ryan, an 11-year-old singer from Philadelphia, who took the show's $1 million prize.
Rapper Ice-T's confident enough of his ability that he has said he could teach David Hasselhoff to rap, the catch being it would cost Hasselhoff $5 million.
"America's Got Talent" judge David Hasselhoff dominated Club Vegas' VIP section, appearing at the Orange County, Calif., nightclub as a favor for a fellow actor, TMZ.com said.
The same day that "America's Got Talent" judge David Hasselhoff finalized his messy divorce from actress Pamela Bach, he was banned from a flight in England for being intoxicated.
"America's Got Talent" judge Piers Morgan brought a 12-year-old to tears in the Los Angeles studio, saying he should dump his older brother from the act.
"Something's Not Right," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
Organizers of the Wimbledon tennis tournament in London Wednesday denied media reports that actor David Hasselhoff was ejected for being drunk.
"Hungry Freaks, Daddy," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
NBC's "America's Got Talent," hosted by Regis Philbin, had the second-highest number of viewers of any original entertainment program so far this summer.
"Let the Freakshow Begin," our episode summary for the first episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if we can continue 'Fashion Police' without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her on 'Fashion Police' special
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice denies report they are expecting a baby
- Angelea Preston finally reveals alleged reason for 'America's Next Top Model' disqualifcation, suing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly expecting their second daughter
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Vanessa Hayden and the Red Team votes off Emmy Lou Munoz
- Kendra Wilkinson confronts Hank Baskett about cheating scandal
- 'The Voice' coaches Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton lip-synch battle Jimmy Fallon
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Caleb Reynolds and determine Final 3
- 'America's Got Talent' crowns magician Mat Franco its ninth-season winner
- Kendall Jenner reportedly "bullied" by other models at fashion shows
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West and I are "trying" for second baby
- Marcus Grodd reportedly cheated on Lacy Faddoul with another reality TV star
- 'Dating Naked' renewed for a second season by VH1
- Joan Rivers to be honored by daughter Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Lolo Jones: 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster crushed and frustrated me, I have one regret
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor reportedly took selfie during vocal cords procedure
- 'Utopia' pioneers welcome two new members and lose one to injury
- 'America's Got Talent' judges wowed by all Top 6 acts, can't predict who will win the ninth season
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Frankie Grande from the house and determines next HoH
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Lolo Jones and first-time pro partner Keoikantse "Keo" Motsepe
- Kris Jenner reportedly worried Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom will reconcile