America's Got Talent 1
The Los Angeles City Attorney has decided not to file vehicular manslaughter charges against singer Brandy Norwood in connection with a 2006 car crash. Full Story
A second wrongful death lawsuit has been against singer Brandy in connection with a fatal car crash in Los Angeles in December.
Accusations of drug abuse and venomous fights livened up the divorce documents filed in Los Angeles by actor David Hasselhoff.
Divorce lawyers told a Los Angeles judge this week a settlement could be reached soon between actor David Hasselhoff and ex-wife Pamela Bach.
The first winner of NBC's "America's Got Talent" contest is Bianca Ryan, an 11-year-old singer from Philadelphia, who took the show's $1 million prize.
Rapper Ice-T's confident enough of his ability that he has said he could teach David Hasselhoff to rap, the catch being it would cost Hasselhoff $5 million.
"America's Got Talent" judge David Hasselhoff dominated Club Vegas' VIP section, appearing at the Orange County, Calif., nightclub as a favor for a fellow actor, TMZ.com said.
The same day that "America's Got Talent" judge David Hasselhoff finalized his messy divorce from actress Pamela Bach, he was banned from a flight in England for being intoxicated.
"America's Got Talent" judge Piers Morgan brought a 12-year-old to tears in the Los Angeles studio, saying he should dump his older brother from the act.
"Something's Not Right," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
Organizers of the Wimbledon tennis tournament in London Wednesday denied media reports that actor David Hasselhoff was ejected for being drunk.
"Hungry Freaks, Daddy," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
NBC's "America's Got Talent," hosted by Regis Philbin, had the second-highest number of viewers of any original entertainment program so far this summer.
"Let the Freakshow Begin," our episode summary for the first episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
- Stacy Keibler gives birth to a baby girl
- Jennifer Lopez on getting married again: "I'm not one to whore around"
- 'MythBusters' co-hosts Kari Byron, Tory Belleci and Grant Imahara dropped from show
- Elisabetta Canalis gets engaged to Brian Perri
- 'Dating Naked' participant Jessie Nizewitz suing over crotch shot
- 'Big Brother' evicts Zach Rance from the house and allows Nicole Franzel to re-enter the game
- Mariah Carey reportedly silences Nick Cannon on upcoming divorce with gag order
- Nick Cannon confirms Mariah Carey marriage trouble rumors, couple "living in separate houses"
- 'Top Chef' twelfth-season chef'testants and premiere date revealed by Bravo
- 'American Idol' reject William Hung reaches what milestone in life?
- Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey reportedly living apart and divorce is "a done deal"
- Carson Daly welcomes third child with fiancee Siri Pinter
- Julianne Hough confirmed as new 'Dancing with the Stars' judge
- 'Big Brother' features Zach Rance and Cody Calafiore on the chopping block going into next live eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' cuts Jacque LeWarne and Casey Askew, determines Top 4 finale dancers
- 'America's Got Talent' determines last set of five acts to advance to semifinals
- Chris Bukowski and Elise Mosca's relationship: What is their current status?
- 'Utopia' cast revealed by Fox, new reality series to premiere September 7
- Former 'Jersey Shore' stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola split for good
- 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest talks turning 40 and new personal goals
- Jill Duggar starts her big family with new husband Derick Dillard, they're expecting!
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue