America's Got Talent 1
The Los Angeles City Attorney has decided not to file vehicular manslaughter charges against singer Brandy Norwood in connection with a 2006 car crash. Full Story
A second wrongful death lawsuit has been against singer Brandy in connection with a fatal car crash in Los Angeles in December.
Accusations of drug abuse and venomous fights livened up the divorce documents filed in Los Angeles by actor David Hasselhoff.
Divorce lawyers told a Los Angeles judge this week a settlement could be reached soon between actor David Hasselhoff and ex-wife Pamela Bach.
The first winner of NBC's "America's Got Talent" contest is Bianca Ryan, an 11-year-old singer from Philadelphia, who took the show's $1 million prize.
Rapper Ice-T's confident enough of his ability that he has said he could teach David Hasselhoff to rap, the catch being it would cost Hasselhoff $5 million.
"America's Got Talent" judge David Hasselhoff dominated Club Vegas' VIP section, appearing at the Orange County, Calif., nightclub as a favor for a fellow actor, TMZ.com said.
The same day that "America's Got Talent" judge David Hasselhoff finalized his messy divorce from actress Pamela Bach, he was banned from a flight in England for being intoxicated.
"America's Got Talent" judge Piers Morgan brought a 12-year-old to tears in the Los Angeles studio, saying he should dump his older brother from the act.
"Something's Not Right," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
Organizers of the Wimbledon tennis tournament in London Wednesday denied media reports that actor David Hasselhoff was ejected for being drunk.
"Hungry Freaks, Daddy," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
NBC's "America's Got Talent," hosted by Regis Philbin, had the second-highest number of viewers of any original entertainment program so far this summer.
"Let the Freakshow Begin," our episode summary for the first episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
- 'Honey Boo Boo's "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Bear Grylls releases new 'Extreme Food' book
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case