American Idol 2
Rickey Smith has tragically died at age 36. Full Story
Clay Aiken's all-access series documenting his 2014 bid for Congress is set to premiere in April 2015 on Esquire Network.
Kimberly Caldwell is officially off the market.
Clay Aiken loses Congressional bid in North Carolina but gains his own reality special on Esquire Network
Clay Aiken has grown very accustomed to second place.
Josh Gracin has written a message to his friends and family apologizing for the apparent suicide note he posted on his Facebook account Thursday.
Former 'American Idol' finalist Josh Gracin reportedly on psychiatric hold after posting public suicide note
Former American Idol finalist Josh Gracin is reportedly being held on an involuntary psychiatric hold after posting what appeared to be a suicide note on Facebook.
Clay Aiken says politics is more difficult than American Idol.
Clay Aiken has announced he is running for U.S. Congress.
Clay Aiken may soon be looking for more votes from the public -- but this time, politics are definitely involved.
Jillian Michaels alleges 'The Biggest Loser' used caffeine pills violation as excuse to bring Ruben Studdard back
Jillian Michaels is alleging The Biggest Loser producers' claim that she broke the rules by giving her team members caffeine pills was just an excuse to bring previously eliminated celebrity contestant Ruben Studdard back.
Ruben Studdard is hoping to go from winning big to losing big.
Ruben Studdard will apparently soon be a divorced Velvet Teddy Bear.
Disqualified American Idol semifinalist Frenchie Davis will reportedly resurface on television this spring on The Voice, NBC's new Idol-like singing competition.
Clay Aiken says he didn't come out of the closet as a 24-year-old American Idol finalist in 2003 because he "probably didn't know" he was gay yet.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments