American Idol 2
Kimberly Caldwell is officially off the market. Full Story
Clay Aiken's all-access series documenting his 2014 bid for Congress is set to premiere in April 2015 on Esquire Network.
Clay Aiken loses Congressional bid in North Carolina but gains his own reality special on Esquire Network
Clay Aiken has grown very accustomed to second place.
Josh Gracin has written a message to his friends and family apologizing for the apparent suicide note he posted on his Facebook account Thursday.
Former 'American Idol' finalist Josh Gracin reportedly on psychiatric hold after posting public suicide note
Former American Idol finalist Josh Gracin is reportedly being held on an involuntary psychiatric hold after posting what appeared to be a suicide note on Facebook.
Clay Aiken says politics is more difficult than American Idol.
Clay Aiken has announced he is running for U.S. Congress.
Clay Aiken may soon be looking for more votes from the public -- but this time, politics are definitely involved.
Jillian Michaels alleges 'The Biggest Loser' used caffeine pills violation as excuse to bring Ruben Studdard back
Jillian Michaels is alleging The Biggest Loser producers' claim that she broke the rules by giving her team members caffeine pills was just an excuse to bring previously eliminated celebrity contestant Ruben Studdard back.
Ruben Studdard is hoping to go from winning big to losing big.
Ruben Studdard will apparently soon be a divorced Velvet Teddy Bear.
Disqualified American Idol semifinalist Frenchie Davis will reportedly resurface on television this spring on The Voice, NBC's new Idol-like singing competition.
Clay Aiken says he didn't come out of the closet as a 24-year-old American Idol finalist in 2003 because he "probably didn't know" he was gay yet.
Randy Jackson has launched a new record label and didn't have to look too far to ink his first artist.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I keep breaking the rules, so why not keep it going?
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC
- 'Big Brother' HoH James Huling names Jace Agolli replacement nominee after PoV competition
- Jessa Duggar posts baby bump selfie at 22 weeks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown sued for car crash days before her hospitalization
- Joan Rivers' Manhattan condo reportedly sells for $28 million
- 'The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall will be one of the most bitter rivalries ever, says source
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- Khloe Kardashian has fallen for Rick Fox, sources say, he showers her with attention
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying