HOME > Airline > Airline News
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
A&E Network announced yesterday that its hit Airline series is heading back into production for a new season of high-flying half-hour episodes. The series currently airs every Monday at 10:00 and 10:30PM ET/PT.
Cable TV's A&E Network has announced that it is in talks with Southwest Airlines to shoot another season of Airline, the wacky new reality series that documents the customer service adventures that the airline's employees face daily.
A&E Network has announced that starting on Monday, January 5, 2004, it will be going behind the counter, into the cockpit and beyond the airport tarmac with the premiere of its new real life series Airline. Broadcast via back-to-back 30 minute episodes that will air at 10:00 PM ET/PT and 10:30 PM ET/PT every Monday evening, the initial season of the series will run eighteen episodes in length.
A&E Network and Southwest Airlines have announced that they have partnered together to produce an all-new, real-life adventure series called "Airline" -- a behind the scenes look at the drama surrounding commercial airline travel.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Peih-Gee Law talks (Part 1)
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' creates three new tribes, castaway Peih-Gee Law gets voted out
- Joe Giudice talks fraud charges and jail sentencing: I'm not saying I did anything wrong or illegal, but I'm to blame
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)