HOME > Airline > Airline News
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
A&E Network announced yesterday that its hit Airline series is heading back into production for a new season of high-flying half-hour episodes. The series currently airs every Monday at 10:00 and 10:30PM ET/PT.
Cable TV's A&E Network has announced that it is in talks with Southwest Airlines to shoot another season of Airline, the wacky new reality series that documents the customer service adventures that the airline's employees face daily.
A&E Network has announced that starting on Monday, January 5, 2004, it will be going behind the counter, into the cockpit and beyond the airport tarmac with the premiere of its new real life series Airline. Broadcast via back-to-back 30 minute episodes that will air at 10:00 PM ET/PT and 10:30 PM ET/PT every Monday evening, the initial season of the series will run eighteen episodes in length.
A&E Network and Southwest Airlines have announced that they have partnered together to produce an all-new, real-life adventure series called "Airline" -- a behind the scenes look at the drama surrounding commercial airline travel.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: I thought Samantha Steffen was going to be a fan-favorite!
- Kendra Wilkinson denies reports a Hank Baskett divorce is "imminent"
- Kylie Jenner dyes hair blonde and hints she might go lighter, tells Khloe Kardashian to watch out
- Chris Bukowski describes personal demons and life-changing struggle as reasons for 'Bachelor' retirement
- Kirk DeWindt and Carly Waddell's shocking 'Bachelor in Paradise' ending reportedly revealed!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: The jury is still out on Joe Bailey
- Jessa Duggar appears to turn against brother Josh Duggar
- 'Dancing with the Stars' annouces remaining cast and professional pairings for Season 21
- Arielle Baril and Siro-A impress on 'America's Got Talent'