HOME > Airline > Airline News
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
A&E Network announced yesterday that its hit Airline series is heading back into production for a new season of high-flying half-hour episodes. The series currently airs every Monday at 10:00 and 10:30PM ET/PT.
Cable TV's A&E Network has announced that it is in talks with Southwest Airlines to shoot another season of Airline, the wacky new reality series that documents the customer service adventures that the airline's employees face daily.
A&E Network has announced that starting on Monday, January 5, 2004, it will be going behind the counter, into the cockpit and beyond the airport tarmac with the premiere of its new real life series Airline. Broadcast via back-to-back 30 minute episodes that will air at 10:00 PM ET/PT and 10:30 PM ET/PT every Monday evening, the initial season of the series will run eighteen episodes in length.
A&E Network and Southwest Airlines have announced that they have partnered together to produce an all-new, real-life adventure series called "Airline" -- a behind the scenes look at the drama surrounding commercial airline travel.
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad