HOME > Airline > Airline News
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
A&E Network announced yesterday that its hit Airline series is heading back into production for a new season of high-flying half-hour episodes. The series currently airs every Monday at 10:00 and 10:30PM ET/PT.
Cable TV's A&E Network has announced that it is in talks with Southwest Airlines to shoot another season of Airline, the wacky new reality series that documents the customer service adventures that the airline's employees face daily.
A&E Network has announced that starting on Monday, January 5, 2004, it will be going behind the counter, into the cockpit and beyond the airport tarmac with the premiere of its new real life series Airline. Broadcast via back-to-back 30 minute episodes that will air at 10:00 PM ET/PT and 10:30 PM ET/PT every Monday evening, the initial season of the series will run eighteen episodes in length.
A&E Network and Southwest Airlines have announced that they have partnered together to produce an all-new, real-life adventure series called "Airline" -- a behind the scenes look at the drama surrounding commercial airline travel.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: I don't even want to think about getting back into the dating pool
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)