HOME > Airline > Airline News
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
A&E Network announced yesterday that its hit Airline series is heading back into production for a new season of high-flying half-hour episodes. The series currently airs every Monday at 10:00 and 10:30PM ET/PT.
Cable TV's A&E Network has announced that it is in talks with Southwest Airlines to shoot another season of Airline, the wacky new reality series that documents the customer service adventures that the airline's employees face daily.
A&E Network has announced that starting on Monday, January 5, 2004, it will be going behind the counter, into the cockpit and beyond the airport tarmac with the premiere of its new real life series Airline. Broadcast via back-to-back 30 minute episodes that will air at 10:00 PM ET/PT and 10:30 PM ET/PT every Monday evening, the initial season of the series will run eighteen episodes in length.
A&E Network and Southwest Airlines have announced that they have partnered together to produce an all-new, real-life adventure series called "Airline" -- a behind the scenes look at the drama surrounding commercial airline travel.
- 'America's Got Talent' crowns ninth-season winner
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West and I are "trying" for second baby
- Marcus Grodd reportedly cheated on Lacy Faddoul with another reality TV star
- 'Dating Naked' renewed for a second season by VH1
- Joan Rivers to be honored by daughter Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Lolo Jones: 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster crushed and frustrated me, I have one regret
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor reportedly took selfie during vocal cords procedure
- 'Utopia' pioneers welcome two new members and lose one to injury
- 'America's Got Talent' judges wowed by all Top 6 acts, can't predict who will win the ninth season