HOME > Airline > Airline News
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
A&E Network announced yesterday that its hit Airline series is heading back into production for a new season of high-flying half-hour episodes. The series currently airs every Monday at 10:00 and 10:30PM ET/PT.
Cable TV's A&E Network has announced that it is in talks with Southwest Airlines to shoot another season of Airline, the wacky new reality series that documents the customer service adventures that the airline's employees face daily.
A&E Network has announced that starting on Monday, January 5, 2004, it will be going behind the counter, into the cockpit and beyond the airport tarmac with the premiere of its new real life series Airline. Broadcast via back-to-back 30 minute episodes that will air at 10:00 PM ET/PT and 10:30 PM ET/PT every Monday evening, the initial season of the series will run eighteen episodes in length.
A&E Network and Southwest Airlines have announced that they have partnered together to produce an all-new, real-life adventure series called "Airline" -- a behind the scenes look at the drama surrounding commercial airline travel.
- Exclusive: Ozzy Lusth talks 'Survivor: Game Changers' (Part 2) -- It sucks to be dethroned and hear of pre-game alliances
- Nick Viall: Vanessa Grimaldi and I have a lot of things to work on, we don't feel pressure to look perfect
- Caitlyn Jenner reacts to Kris Jenner's slamming of her memoir -- "I feel like the book is extraordinarily honest"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Nick Viall -- 6 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- Jennifer Lopez says Alex Rodriguez romance started with random lunch run-in
- Normani Kordei -- 6 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- Kylie Jenner left fuming after Blac Chyna trashes her house
- Heather Morris -- 6 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity