HOME > Airline > Airline News
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
A&E Network announced yesterday that its hit Airline series is heading back into production for a new season of high-flying half-hour episodes. The series currently airs every Monday at 10:00 and 10:30PM ET/PT.
Cable TV's A&E Network has announced that it is in talks with Southwest Airlines to shoot another season of Airline, the wacky new reality series that documents the customer service adventures that the airline's employees face daily.
A&E Network has announced that starting on Monday, January 5, 2004, it will be going behind the counter, into the cockpit and beyond the airport tarmac with the premiere of its new real life series Airline. Broadcast via back-to-back 30 minute episodes that will air at 10:00 PM ET/PT and 10:30 PM ET/PT every Monday evening, the initial season of the series will run eighteen episodes in length.
A&E Network and Southwest Airlines have announced that they have partnered together to produce an all-new, real-life adventure series called "Airline" -- a behind the scenes look at the drama surrounding commercial airline travel.
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: Chad Johnson is very, very good at being disliked -- and he owns it
- Kim Zolciak admits to Botox and lip fillers but denies facial plastic surgery
- Kanye West on feud with Taylor Swift: "I am so glad my wife has Snapchat"
- 'Big Brother' recap: Michelle Meyer wins PoV, opts to leave Frank Eudy and Bridgette Dunning up for eviction
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi debuts her 'Yung Mommy' music video -- "I hope I win a Grammy for this"
- Keshia Knight Pulliam: I didn't cheat on my husband Ed Hartwell, he cheated on me!
- Lauren Conrad: 'The Hills: That Was Then, This is Now' special will reveal secrets
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!