HOME > Airline > Airline News
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
A&E Network announced yesterday that its hit Airline series is heading back into production for a new season of high-flying half-hour episodes. The series currently airs every Monday at 10:00 and 10:30PM ET/PT.
Cable TV's A&E Network has announced that it is in talks with Southwest Airlines to shoot another season of Airline, the wacky new reality series that documents the customer service adventures that the airline's employees face daily.
A&E Network has announced that starting on Monday, January 5, 2004, it will be going behind the counter, into the cockpit and beyond the airport tarmac with the premiere of its new real life series Airline. Broadcast via back-to-back 30 minute episodes that will air at 10:00 PM ET/PT and 10:30 PM ET/PT every Monday evening, the initial season of the series will run eighteen episodes in length.
A&E Network and Southwest Airlines have announced that they have partnered together to produce an all-new, real-life adventure series called "Airline" -- a behind the scenes look at the drama surrounding commercial airline travel.
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Emma Slater reveals Sasha Farber wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets