HOME > Airline > Airline News
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
A&E Network announced yesterday that its hit Airline series is heading back into production for a new season of high-flying half-hour episodes. The series currently airs every Monday at 10:00 and 10:30PM ET/PT.
Cable TV's A&E Network has announced that it is in talks with Southwest Airlines to shoot another season of Airline, the wacky new reality series that documents the customer service adventures that the airline's employees face daily.
A&E Network has announced that starting on Monday, January 5, 2004, it will be going behind the counter, into the cockpit and beyond the airport tarmac with the premiere of its new real life series Airline. Broadcast via back-to-back 30 minute episodes that will air at 10:00 PM ET/PT and 10:30 PM ET/PT every Monday evening, the initial season of the series will run eighteen episodes in length.
A&E Network and Southwest Airlines have announced that they have partnered together to produce an all-new, real-life adventure series called "Airline" -- a behind the scenes look at the drama surrounding commercial airline travel.
- Zayn Malik gets new "love" tattoo amid Gigi Hadid engagement rumors
- Alicia Keys defends wearing makeup for photoshoot -- "I get to choose"
- Corinne Olympios is bold, sexy, unique -- and full of surprises, admits 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reveals Season 24 premiere date
- Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner to appear in 'Ocean's 8' robbery movie
- 'Dancing with the Stars' dancers and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom!? (PHOTOS)
- Amber Rose and Val Chmerkovskiy kiss in steamy new photo
- Peta Murgatroyd wishes Maksim Chmerkovskiy happy birthday - "My true soul mate"
- Danielle Lombard gave me butterflies and I'm man enough to admit it, gushes 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall