HOME > Airline > Airline News
The cable A&E network has renewed "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "Inked" and "Criss Angel Mindfreak" but not "Growing Up Gotti."
A&E Network announced yesterday that its hit Airline series is heading back into production for a new season of high-flying half-hour episodes. The series currently airs every Monday at 10:00 and 10:30PM ET/PT.
Cable TV's A&E Network has announced that it is in talks with Southwest Airlines to shoot another season of Airline, the wacky new reality series that documents the customer service adventures that the airline's employees face daily.
A&E Network has announced that starting on Monday, January 5, 2004, it will be going behind the counter, into the cockpit and beyond the airport tarmac with the premiere of its new real life series Airline. Broadcast via back-to-back 30 minute episodes that will air at 10:00 PM ET/PT and 10:30 PM ET/PT every Monday evening, the initial season of the series will run eighteen episodes in length.
A&E Network and Southwest Airlines have announced that they have partnered together to produce an all-new, real-life adventure series called "Airline" -- a behind the scenes look at the drama surrounding commercial airline travel.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition