Age of Love News
Age of Love star Mark Philippoussis was finally introduced to the six 20-something "Kittens" that would join the six remaining 40-something "Cougars" in competing for his affection during last night's broadcast of the NBC reality dating show's second episode.
Age of Love kicked off with Mark Philippoussis, a 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player, meeting the seven 40-something year-old "Cougars" women that will serve as half of his group of 13 suitors during last night's premiere episode of the new NBC reality dating series.
NBC announced it has teamed-up with online dating service Perfectmatch.com to develop Science of Love: A Modern Dating Experiment, a new one-hour special scheduled to air Monday, June 25 at 10PM ET/PT.
If you think 31-year-old professional tennis player Mark Philippoussis will automatically set his sights on the younger women vying for his affection on NBC's new Age of Love reality dating series, executive producer and creator JD Roth said think again.
NBC has announced the identities of the 13 women who will try to win the heart of Mark Philippoussis on Age of Love, a new The Bachelor-like reality dating series that will follow the 31-year-old professional tennis player from Melbourne, Australia as he attempts to find a doubles partner among the group of suitors, who range in age from 21- to 48-years-old.
NBC has removed the shroud of secrecy from Age of Love, the new reality dating series the network will premiere on Monday, June 18 at 9PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced that Age of Love, a new reality dating series of some kind, will air as part of a Summer 2007 original programming lineup that will also include the returns of America's Got Talent and Last Comic Standing and a late summer early launch of The Biggest Loser's fourth season.
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"