HOME > WE tv Reality Shows
WE tv Reality Shows
Melissa Rivers has chosen to talk about her mother for the first time in public since Joan Rivers' passing September 4. Full Story
WE tv has announced the identities of the couples who will be starring in the second season of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars, which will premiere Friday, January 9 at 9PM ET/PT.
Kathy Griffin has been confirmed as the new host of Fashion Police.
Kendra Wilkinson: I didn't know sex was involved when I moved into the 'Playboy' mansion with Hugh Hefner
Kendra Wilkinson says she was naive when she moved into Hugh Hefner's Playboy mansion 11 years ago because she didn't realize sex came with the territory.
Kendra Wilkinson: It's going to take a lifetime to trust Hank Baskett again but he's worth fighting for
Kendra Wilkinson is ready to mend her marriage with Hank Baskett and move forward in life together.
Kendra Wilkinson is denying she's "single" despite reportedly saying so earlier this week.
Joan Rivers' death has been under federal investigation, and numerous violations and irregularities have surfaced in how the Fashion Police star was treated during the events that led to her cardiac arrest at a clinic and eventual passing.
Kelly Osbourne: I'm angry about 'Fashion Police' questions, I need to mourn and grieve Joan Rivers' death
Kelly Osbourne has a bone to pick with people following the death of her Fashion Police co-star and close friend Joan Rivers.
Melissa Rivers marked her first Halloween without her mom Joan by posting on social media an adorable old photo of them together.
Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers has taken the initial step in filing a lawsuit against Yorkville Endoscopy, the clinic where Joan went into cardiac arrest during a routine throat procedure in late August.
Hank Baskett has gone to the FBI accusing a transgender model of extorting him about an alleged affair the two had.
Kelly Osbourne honored her former Fashion Police co-host Joan Rivers by getting a memorial tattoo Thursday.
Joan Rivers' cause of death is no longer unknown.
Kendra Wilkinson reportedly reconsidering divorce from Hank Baskett after audio recording with transgender model goes public
Kendra Wilkinson is reportedly considering divorce again after new evidence has surfaced her husband Hank Baskett reconnected with transgender model Ava Sabrina London, the woman with whom he allegedly cheated this past summer.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists