WE tv Reality Shows News
Kendra Wilkinson has confirmed she's pregnant with her second child.
Kendra Wilkinson is reportedly expecting her second child with husband Hank Baskett.
Kendra Wilkinson reportedly suffered a minor stroke after she got into a car accident this past spring.
Kendra Wilkinson was briefly hospitalized following a car accident this weekend.
Tamar Braxton has confirmed she is pregnant with her first child.
Toni Braxton has announced she doesn't plan to record any new albums because she wants to pursue an acting career.
Joan Rivers, her daughter and their Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best reality TV show crew were briefly detained by British border agents when they landed on the U.K. coast in a fishing boat.
Raising Sextuplets mom Jenny McClendon is expecting her ninth child.
Cyndi Lauper's reality TV return has been set.
Toni Braxton says she is feeling better after being hospitalized in Los Angeles this week following a lupus flare-up.
- Sharon Osbourne: I lied about having vaginal rejuvenation surgery
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 2)
- 'The Amazing Race' "Cousins" team member Jamal Zadran talks (Part 1)
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' all-stars Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Allison Holker get married
- Demi Lovato: I couldn't go an hour without cocaine and would smuggle it on planes
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Bob Harper's Blue Team member Bobby Saleem
- 'The Voice' eliminates James Wolpert and Cole Vosbury, determines Top 3 finale artists
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)