WE tv Reality Shows News
E! is reportedly looking to replace Joan Rivers on Fashion Police, and the network has one particular person in mind.
Kendra Wilkinson on husband Hank Baskett cheating scandal: I've come so close to divorcing him, can't live with him right nowSeptember 26, 2014
Kendra Wilkinson is apparently in emotional turmoil and struggling to forgive husband Hank Baskett III in light of allegations he cheated on her with a transsexual.
Shortly after Giuliana Rancic admitted Fashion Police may not have a future without Joan Rivers, E! has announced the series will carry on.
E! has announced Fashion Police will return in 2015 because that is what its late co-host Joan Rivers would have wanted.
Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsySeptember 19, 2014
Joan Rivers' personal throat doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly never performed an "unauthorized procedure" on the comedian that put her into cardiac arrest, which later resulted in her death on September 4.
Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine itSeptember 19, 2014
Giuliana Rancic admits Fashion Police might not have a future without her co-host and dear friend Joan Rivers.
Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers will be celebrating her mother's memory by sharing personal stories during an E! special Friday night.
Kendra Wilkinson has publicly confronted her husband Hank Baskett about his alleged cheating scandal.
Joan Rivers will be honored September 19 on E! with a Fashion Police marathon that will conclude with her daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her in a 90-minute special.
As the investigation of Joan Rivers' death continues, reports of disturbing alleged details continue to surface.
- 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' spinoff starring married couples picked up by FYI
- 'Big Brother' winner Dick "Evel Dick" Donato reveals he is HIV positive
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' seventh-season cast announced by Bravo
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'