Welcome To The Neighborhood News
Hollywood producers Jay Blumenfield and Tony Marsh, the creative forces behind Showtime's "Tourgasm," have signed a new deal with Warner Horizon.
ABC has confirmed that it is still considering airing Welcome to the Neighborhood, the controversial reality show that it had originally intended to premiere in early July but later pulled due to complaints from anti-discrimination, fair housing, and conservative groups who objected to the show's concept.
Fox Reality has reportedly offered to buy ABC's shelved reality series "Welcome to the Neighborhood."
Reacting to watchdog group complaints, ABC has announced that it has pulled its previously announced Welcome to the Neighborhood reality series from its broadcast schedule.
ABC has announced that its new Welcome To The Neighborhood reality series will premiere Sunday, July 10 at 9PM ET/PT. A six-episode series, Welcome To The Neighborhood will feature seven diverse families competing to win a beautiful dream home -- with the cul-de-sac's neighbors deciding who wins the competition.
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: The show's purpose is "to get the message of God out there"
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: I felt like I was sleepwalking
- 'Little People, Big World' stars Matt Roloff and Amy Roloff announce they are separating after 26 years
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Brice Johnston talks (Part 2)
- List of men Lindsay Lohan has allegedly had sex with goes public
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly "so angry" and "fed up" with 'The Bachelor' producers
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis: I'm not a bad guy, Clare Crawley was childish and disappointing
- 'The Bachelor's Cassandra Ferguson: Andi Dorfman is bitchy, I would've loved to see "a nice girl" be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Voice' coaches complete their sixth-season teams, one contestant wows the crowd