Welcome To The Neighborhood News
Hollywood producers Jay Blumenfield and Tony Marsh, the creative forces behind Showtime's "Tourgasm," have signed a new deal with Warner Horizon.
ABC has confirmed that it is still considering airing Welcome to the Neighborhood, the controversial reality show that it had originally intended to premiere in early July but later pulled due to complaints from anti-discrimination, fair housing, and conservative groups who objected to the show's concept.
Fox Reality has reportedly offered to buy ABC's shelved reality series "Welcome to the Neighborhood."
Reacting to watchdog group complaints, ABC has announced that it has pulled its previously announced Welcome to the Neighborhood reality series from its broadcast schedule.
ABC has announced that its new Welcome To The Neighborhood reality series will premiere Sunday, July 10 at 9PM ET/PT. A six-episode series, Welcome To The Neighborhood will feature seven diverse families competing to win a beautiful dream home -- with the cul-de-sac's neighbors deciding who wins the competition.
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in Hawaii
- Petition with 130,000 signatures protests '19 Kids and Counting' after Michelle Duggar makes anti-gay claims
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in January