Welcome To The Neighborhood News
Hollywood producers Jay Blumenfield and Tony Marsh, the creative forces behind Showtime's "Tourgasm," have signed a new deal with Warner Horizon.
ABC has confirmed that it is still considering airing Welcome to the Neighborhood, the controversial reality show that it had originally intended to premiere in early July but later pulled due to complaints from anti-discrimination, fair housing, and conservative groups who objected to the show's concept.
Fox Reality has reportedly offered to buy ABC's shelved reality series "Welcome to the Neighborhood."
Reacting to watchdog group complaints, ABC has announced that it has pulled its previously announced Welcome to the Neighborhood reality series from its broadcast schedule.
ABC has announced that its new Welcome To The Neighborhood reality series will premiere Sunday, July 10 at 9PM ET/PT. A six-episode series, Welcome To The Neighborhood will feature seven diverse families competing to win a beautiful dream home -- with the cul-de-sac's neighbors deciding who wins the competition.
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Kaitlyn Bristowe just showed a little tush, so relax people
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: His story is his own to tell but he's happier than ever
- Kate Gosselin gets fired by Donald Trump on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'
- TLC to premiere new 'Our Little Family' little people reality series on February 17
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump fires 'Deadliest Catch' star Sig Hansen
- Kim Kardashian to star in 2015 Super Bowl commercial for T-Mobile mocking her selfie obsession
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules sends four women packing, including Ashley Salter and Jillian Anderson