Welcome To The Neighborhood News
Hollywood producers Jay Blumenfield and Tony Marsh, the creative forces behind Showtime's "Tourgasm," have signed a new deal with Warner Horizon.
ABC has confirmed that it is still considering airing Welcome to the Neighborhood, the controversial reality show that it had originally intended to premiere in early July but later pulled due to complaints from anti-discrimination, fair housing, and conservative groups who objected to the show's concept.
Fox Reality has reportedly offered to buy ABC's shelved reality series "Welcome to the Neighborhood."
Reacting to watchdog group complaints, ABC has announced that it has pulled its previously announced Welcome to the Neighborhood reality series from its broadcast schedule.
ABC has announced that its new Welcome To The Neighborhood reality series will premiere Sunday, July 10 at 9PM ET/PT. A six-episode series, Welcome To The Neighborhood will feature seven diverse families competing to win a beautiful dream home -- with the cul-de-sac's neighbors deciding who wins the competition.
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows