Welcome To The Neighborhood News
Hollywood producers Jay Blumenfield and Tony Marsh, the creative forces behind Showtime's "Tourgasm," have signed a new deal with Warner Horizon.
ABC has confirmed that it is still considering airing Welcome to the Neighborhood, the controversial reality show that it had originally intended to premiere in early July but later pulled due to complaints from anti-discrimination, fair housing, and conservative groups who objected to the show's concept.
Fox Reality has reportedly offered to buy ABC's shelved reality series "Welcome to the Neighborhood."
Reacting to watchdog group complaints, ABC has announced that it has pulled its previously announced Welcome to the Neighborhood reality series from its broadcast schedule.
ABC has announced that its new Welcome To The Neighborhood reality series will premiere Sunday, July 10 at 9PM ET/PT. A six-episode series, Welcome To The Neighborhood will feature seven diverse families competing to win a beautiful dream home -- with the cul-de-sac's neighbors deciding who wins the competition.
- Kim Kardashian defends Kanye West criticism of yelling at disabled concertgoers
- Former 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: Are they having kids soon?!
- Cheryl Burke on 'Dancing with the Stars' future: This season will probably be my last
- 'MasterChef' crowns Courtney Lapresi fifth-season champion
- 'America's Next Top Model' kicks Romeo Tostado out of the competition for physical assault
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Alfonso Ribeiro and pro partner Witney Carson top the leaderboard in premiere
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Julianne Hough: I'm going to be harder on my brother Derek Hough than anyone else
- Sarah Herron: I left 'Bachelor in Paradise' in shambles, I cried for days over Robert Graham and tried to fix things
- Kristin Cavallari shares photo illustration of her daily routine