Welcome To The Neighborhood News
Hollywood producers Jay Blumenfield and Tony Marsh, the creative forces behind Showtime's "Tourgasm," have signed a new deal with Warner Horizon.
ABC has confirmed that it is still considering airing Welcome to the Neighborhood, the controversial reality show that it had originally intended to premiere in early July but later pulled due to complaints from anti-discrimination, fair housing, and conservative groups who objected to the show's concept.
Fox Reality has reportedly offered to buy ABC's shelved reality series "Welcome to the Neighborhood."
Reacting to watchdog group complaints, ABC has announced that it has pulled its previously announced Welcome to the Neighborhood reality series from its broadcast schedule.
ABC has announced that its new Welcome To The Neighborhood reality series will premiere Sunday, July 10 at 9PM ET/PT. A six-episode series, Welcome To The Neighborhood will feature seven diverse families competing to win a beautiful dream home -- with the cul-de-sac's neighbors deciding who wins the competition.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judges cheer Nyle DiMarco's stunning "Sound of Silence" dance
- Ginger Zee overcomes injury and performs in 'Dancing with the Stars' finals
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Now I can definitely see how it was possible for Ben Higgins to love two women at once
- Evan Bass is much more than just an erectile dysfunction specialist, teases 'The Bachelorette' host
- 'The Voice' eliminee Bryan Bautista: Not making last season's cut was the best thing that ever happened to me
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' winner Michele Fitzgerald talks (Part 2)
- Anthony Bourdain and President Obama grab bite to eat at Hanoi eatery
- Grant Kemp: He's on 'The Bachelorette' for JoJo Fletcher after his last relationship went down in flames, says Chris Harrison
- Behati Prinsloo and Blake Shelton pose for "baby bump" photo for Adam Levine