Victoria Beckham: Coming to America News
Victoria Beckham didn't have the time for her own NBC reality series, however her schedule apparently isn't so busy that she can't design dancing costumes for fellow Spice Girl Melanie Brown.
Fox Soccer Channel has announced the premiere of David Beckham's Soccer USA, a new docu-reality series that will follow the British-born footballer as he makes his American debut and plays his first season for Major League Soccer's Los Angeles Galaxy.
His and her towels are commonplace, but his and her reality shows?
Two weeks after reports of that her decision to accompany soccer-star husband David Beckham on his unexpected recall back to England had put the previously announced six-episode NBC reality series that was supposed to chronicle her move to Los Angeles in jeopardy first surfaced, the network has confirmed that it has scrapped the former Spice Girl's series and will replace it with a one-shot reality special.
Family comes before fame and fortune -- even if you're former Spice Girl Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham, who has reportedly put filming her six-episode NBC docu-reality series on hold because her soccer-star husband David Beckham has been recalled from their new home in Los Angeles to play for the English national soccer team.
Formally confirming reports that began emerging earlier this week, NBC has announced that it has signed former Spice Girl Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham to a reality TV show deal that will give viewers an inside look at her "glamorous life" with soccer-star husband David Beckham.
Former Spice Girl Victory Beckham, now a Los Angeles resident, has signed a multimillion-dollar deal with NBC to host her own reality show.
- Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic's surrogate sadly miscarries final embryo
- E! picks up new seasons of '#RichKids of Beverly Hills,' 'Total Divas' and 'Christina Milian Turned Up'
- E! orders three new reality series including 'Dash Dolls,' a spinoff of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
- 'Duck Dynasty' star officiated Jason Aldean and former 'Idol' contestant Brittany Kerr's wedding
- Stephanie Pratt to reveal all about 'The Hills' in new tell-all memoir
- Mark Ballas reportedly selling penthouse condo in Los Angeles
- 'Dance Moms' star Abby Lee Miller reportedly opening new dance studio in California
- Joe Giudice on wife Teresa Giudice's time in prison: I cry more than our girls
- Giuliana Rancic: Some people think I'm "disgustingly skinny," but I can't help it