Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood News
Tori Spelling is apparently healing nicely after suffering severe burns from falling onto a Los Angeles Japanese restaurant's hibachi grill.
Tori Spelling apparently fell on a hibachi grill recently and suffered a serious burn.
Tori Spelling wants more cosmetic surgery after reportedly hitting self-esteem rough patch after Dean McDermott affairDecember 3, 2014
Tori Spelling's marriage has improved and now she thinks she needs to improve her body.
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott aren't afraid to talk about the current state of their marriage because things are apparently good between them.
Tori Spelling has confirmed it's "true" that her husband Dean McDermott is done with True Tori.
Dean McDermott insists his marriage is thriving despite recent rumors he and wife Tori Spelling are barely speaking and headed for a split.
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott have apparently been working hard to save their marriage ever since Spelling learned of her husband's infidelity, but they might've actually reached the end of their rope.
Dean McDermott is apparently done with his wife Tori Spelling's emotionally-charged reality show True Tori on Lifetime.
Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott is clearly trying to get people to see past the story of his infidelity.
Tori Spelling has finally found out what Emily Goodhand, the young woman with whom Spelling's husband Dean McDermott cheated almost one year ago, looks like -- and it's not pretty.
- Jessa Duggar talks having tons of kids with husband Ben Seewald and returning to reality TV
- Kim Zolciak rumored to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars' next season
- Kylie Jenner stars in boyfriend Tyga's new "Stimulated" music video
- Amy Purdy and Daniel Gale get married
- Hulk Hogan asks for forgiveness following racial slur scandal
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Andy Grammer as new cast member
- President Barack Obama to star on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls!'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso nominates Meg Maley and James Huling for eviction
- Judge Joe Brown to serve 5-day jail sentence for contempt of court