Top Design 1
Matt Lorenz, a 32-year-old from Comfrey, MN, was crowned the winner of Bravo's Top Design during last night's finale of the reality competition series' first season. The head of interior design at Darcy R. Bonner and Associates bested Carisa Perez-Fuentes, a 26-year-old interior design student from Highland Park, NJ, to take the crown. Full Story
John Gray probably made some enemies due to the way he acted on last week's premiere of Top Design, but during the second episode of Bravo's new reality competition series, the 40-year-old offers an explanation for his unruly behavior: he's taking medication to treat HIV.
Bravo announced the identities of the 12 aspiring interior designers who will compete on Top Design, the network's new Project Runway and Top Chef-like interior design reality competition series. The ten-episode series will premiere on Wednesday, January 31 at 11PM ET/PT -- immediately after Top Chef 2's finale -- before moving into Top Chef's Wednesdays at 10PM ET/PT time period beginning February 7.
Bravo has announced that Todd Oldham will host Top Design, the network's new Project Runway and Top Chef-like interior design reality competition series.
Bravo has announced that it has picked up Top Designer, a new ten episode Project Runway-like reality competition series that will search for America's next great interior designer.
- Farrah Abraham: I'm not invited to Maci Bookout's wedding and I don't care, I'm busy
- Angela Simmons and Sutton Tennyson welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez to serve as judge on NBC's new 'World of Dance' competition
- Miley Cyrus fills in as 'Ellen' host for sick Ellen DeGeneres -- "I've never hosted a show with my clothes on before"
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Mari Takahashi voted off her Millennials Tribe
- Rob Kardashian posts with Blac Chyna amid new family drama and break-up reports
- Kim Kardashian files police complaint against man who attacked her in Paris
- Yolanda Foster approves of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik dating
- Jennifer Hudson, Gavin Rossdale and Tom Jones joining Will.i.am as coaches on next season of 'The Voice U.K.'
- Miley Cyrus on Mariah Carey: "I've never really been a fan" because she's all about Mariah Carey
- Alec Baldwin to portray Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live' this season
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga get close in Alexander Wang ad campaign
- Kendall Jenner on bullying: "What matters is how you feel"
- Nikki and Brie Bella grace 'Muscle & Fitness' magazine cover
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back
- Gwen Stefani raps in preview for upcoming 'Kuu Kuu Harajuku' Nickelodeon series
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity
- Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's phone number amid apparent new Blac Chyna feud
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert agree Nick Viall as 'The Bachelor' will make great TV, they hope to see Jennifer Saviano
- Kym Johnson to fill in for Erin Andrews on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Matt LeBlanc to host U.K.'s 'Top Gear' for two more seasons