Top Chef Masters News
Curtis Stone and his wife Lindsay Price have another bun the oven.
Top Chef Masters host Curtis Stone married Lindsay Price during the weekend on the Spanish island of Majorca.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 13 chefs competing on Top Chef Masters' fifth season and announced the season will premiere Wednesday, July 24 at 10PM ET/PT.
Curtis Stone and girlfriend Lindsay Price have welcomed a son into their lives.
Curtis Stone and girlfriend Lindsay Price are soon-to-be new parents.
U.S. actress Lindsay Price is pregnant with her first child, sources told UsMagazine.com Thursday.
Marcus Samuelsson was crowned the winner of Top Chef Masters' second season during last night's finale broadcast of Bravo's Top Chef spinoff.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 22 chefs competing on Top Chef Masters' second season, which will premiere on Wednesday, April 7 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced Top Chef Masters' second season will premiere on Wednesday, April 7 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo announced that it has renewed Top Chef Masters for a second season that will add Top Chef judge Gail Simmons as a regular member of the spinoff's judging panel.
- 'The Bachelor' finale will be "brutal," says show source, Ben Higgins' two love confessions "blindside" and "devastate" the runner-up
- 'American Idol' features 12 of Top 24 artists performing solos live with La'Porsha Renae in a league of her own
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Knowing Ben Higgins, I would choose Lauren Bushnell for him
- Blac Chyna captions Instagram photo of Rob Kardashian with engagement ring emoji
- Olivia Caridi slams rumors: I went on 'The Bachelor' for the right reasons and didn't dump a boyfriend right before filming
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: The emotion and agony leading up to the final day still haunt me, I never imagined this ending
- Tenley Molzahn: Ben Higgins and I "definitely" had "a very special relationship"
- Jordin Sparks and boyfriend Sage the Gemini call it quits on their relationship
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: Olivia Caridi made "alarming" comments and "looked down upon" her fellow bachelorettes