The X Factor (U.K. Edition) News
Melanie Brown's husband shoots down rumors he physically abused her prior to 'The X Factor U.K.' finaleDecember 15, 2014
Stephen Belafonte, the husband of America's Got Talent judge Melanie "Mel B" Brown, is denying accusations he beat his wife.
Melanie Brown will be the fourth judge in the upcoming 11th season of the U.K. of "The X Factor."
'America's Got Talent' judge Melanie "Mel B" Brown: I had a four-year relationship with a woman, my husband and I are "perverts"December 1, 2014
Melanie "Mel B" Brown has opened up about her sexually-charged relationship with husband Stephen Belafonte and previously dating a woman.
Sharon Osbourne thinks the British version of The X Factor should be canceled.
America will soon be able to get its fix of Simon Cowell again.
Simon Cowell must be anxiously awaiting the birth of his first child.
Dannii Minogue won't be returning as a judge to the British version of Simon Cowell's The X Factor
Kelly Rowland may reportedly be swapping The X Factor jobs with Nicole Scherzinger.
Cheryl Cole still out of U.K. 'X Factor' despite reported U.S. dropping
Australian singer Dannii Minoque says she is quitting her gig as a judge on the British television talent show "X Factor" due to scheduling conflicts.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)