The X Factor (U.K. Edition) News
Dannii Minogue won't be returning as a judge to the British version of Simon Cowell's The X Factor
Kelly Rowland may reportedly be swapping The X Factor jobs with Nicole Scherzinger.
Cheryl Cole still out of U.K. 'X Factor' despite reported U.S. dropping
Australian singer Dannii Minoque says she is quitting her gig as a judge on the British television talent show "X Factor" due to scheduling conflicts.
Three years after being dropped from "The X Factor," contestant Alexandra Burke won the British talent competition in its televised finale.
U.S. pop star Britney Spears will not only appear on the British TV series "The X Factor" Saturday, but will serve as the episode's theme, a contestant says.
The top 12 finalists from the hit British TV series "X Factor" will record a single to aid a charity that benefits wounded troops, a source says.
Sharon Osbourne reportedly quit her gig as judge on the British television talent contest "The X Factor" after a preshow spat with fellow panelist Dannii Minogue.
British entertainment mogul Simon Cowell says when it comes time for him to get the hook he'll take it like a man.
Series executives behind Britain's ITV2 series "The X Factor" are threatening to disqualify contestants caught having sex with each other.
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce
- Adam Levine gushes his fiancee Behati Prinsloo is the "greatest ever"
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' castaways Tina Wesson and Katie Collins lose son and brother in tragic car crash
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminates "loved one" Caleb Bankston, votes off newbie player Katie Collins
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' bachelorettes revealed by ABC
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly pick wedding venue
- Nigella Lawson admits to prior occasional cocaine and cannabis use in fraud court case
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Ruben Studdard for the second time