Setting a new record for weekend reality TV futility, CBS announced today that it has axed its new The Will reality series after just a single episode broadcast. A Cold Case repeat will air in its place this week, with details on the time period's new regularly scheduled programming to be announced at a later date. Full Story
"I’d Bet the Ranch…," our episode summary for the premiere episode of CBS's The Will, written by ARnutz, is now available.
CBS revealed yesterday the identities of the wealthy patriarch and ten potential heirs who will be appearing on The Will, its new reality series that premieres Saturday, January 8 at 8PM ET/PT with a 90-minute episode.
CBS has announced that The Will, a new reality series from Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss, will premiere on Saturday, January 8 at 8PM ET/PT.
CBS has two new reality shows set for debut in January, with competitors in "The Will" striving for an inheritance and those in "Wickedly Perfect" vying to be the next Martha Stewart.
After watching last year's initial broadcast of The Family bomb in the ratings, get pulled from the airwaves, and be burned off as late summer filler programming, it's certainly no surprise that ABC decided to not follow through with its previously announced plans to air The Will, another incredibly similar sounding "an extended family competes for a huge prize" reality show. The only surprise is that for some reason, CBS, which has positioned itself as the "gold standard" of reality programming (The Amazing Race, Big Brother, Survivor), has opted to pick up the Mike Fleiss (The Bachelor) series after ABC (over a year later) decided to pass on it.
Zap2It.com reports that ABC has ordered a new unscripted show called "The Will" from producer Mike Fleiss, the man behind the network's hit "The Bachelor." On the new show, a wealthy (still living) benefactor will offer up his or her estate to family members. But instead of tedious probate-court hearings, the potential heirs will compete for the goods and have the chance to vote others out. Family members and friends who take part in the series will also be put through a series of weekly competitions, in which the players will vie for a shot at some smaller portion of the benefactor's estate -- the BMW or the vacation house.
- Danielle Lombard made everything in my past suddenly make sense, reveals 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall
- Erin Andrews reveals secret cervical cancer diagnosis and battle to recovery
- Tori Spelling posts baby bump photo ahead of her son's birth
- 'The New Celebrity Apprentice' star Arnold Schwarzenegger fires Vince Neil
- Former 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did the Bachelor stars and their winners end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Kendall Jenner reunites with A$AP Rocky in Paris
- Gavin Rossdale: Divorcing Gwen Stefani "was completely opposite" of what I wanted
- 'Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles' star Josh Altman and wife Heather Bilyeu celebrate baby shower
- Jennifer Lopez spends time in the studio with her twins
- Danielle Lombard -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nick Viall -- 20 of 'The Bachelor' star's sexiest pics! (PHOTOS)
- Corinne Olympios -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Reality TV weddings of 2016 -- See everyone who got married! (PHOTOS)
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Nick Viall's alleged Final 4 bachelorettes, and who does he pick at the end?
- Raven Gates -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall: Expect a major blow up between women with shots get fired
- Brittany Farrar -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Christen Whitney -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nicola Peltz and Gigi Hadid's brother Anwar Hadid reportedly dating
- 'Cold Case Files' being revived by A&E with Danny Glover as narrator
- Jasmine Goode reportedly slept with Nick Viall's friend before 'The Bachelor' and eventually "loses her sh-t"