The Weakest Link News
Britain's Anne Robinson, the acid-tongued hostess of the "Weakest Link" TV show, will present a topical comedy for the BBC, the Mirror said Friday.
The Liverpool, England, City Council wants "The Weakest Link" host Anne Robinson to apologize for suggesting its children are thieves.
Zap2It.com reports that the syndicated version of "The Weakest Link" has a couple of changes planned for the second season -- more George and more money.
- 'Utopia' initially loses two female participants as filming begins for very different reasons
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers releases status update on her mother's recovery
- Cee Lo Green reportedly tweets and deletes controversial rape comments in light of felony case
- Joan Rivers reportedly "getting better," "doomsday" health reports not true
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs quits the show, Brooks Forester gets denied a rose
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates female model Ivy Timlin
- Carrie Underwood annouces she's pregnant with her first child!
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days