The Weakest Link News
Britain's Anne Robinson, the acid-tongued hostess of the "Weakest Link" TV show, will present a topical comedy for the BBC, the Mirror said Friday.
The Liverpool, England, City Council wants "The Weakest Link" host Anne Robinson to apologize for suggesting its children are thieves.
Zap2It.com reports that the syndicated version of "The Weakest Link" has a couple of changes planned for the second season -- more George and more money.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition