The Weakest Link News
Britain's Anne Robinson, the acid-tongued hostess of the "Weakest Link" TV show, will present a topical comedy for the BBC, the Mirror said Friday.
The Liverpool, England, City Council wants "The Weakest Link" host Anne Robinson to apologize for suggesting its children are thieves.
Zap2It.com reports that the syndicated version of "The Weakest Link" has a couple of changes planned for the second season -- more George and more money.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson talk (Part 1)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Keo Motsepe: Not to put down my previous partners, but Jodie Sweetin is special
- Carrie Underwood: I "definitely" want more kids with husband Mike Fisher!
- Rob Kardashian's fiancee Blac Chyna robbed of $200k after burglar opens safe in her home
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Keo Motsepe talks pressure: I've never made it this far, so it's all or nothing
- Gwen Stefani receives Hero Award at 2016 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Carrie Underwood wins Female Vocalist of the Year and dedicates award to young girl killed by drunk driver
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates frontrunners Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson after U-Turn
- Rob Kardashian lashes out after Khloe Kardashian calls Blac Chyna engagement "so f--ked up"