The Weakest Link News
Britain's Anne Robinson, the acid-tongued hostess of the "Weakest Link" TV show, will present a topical comedy for the BBC, the Mirror said Friday.
The Liverpool, England, City Council wants "The Weakest Link" host Anne Robinson to apologize for suggesting its children are thieves.
Zap2It.com reports that the syndicated version of "The Weakest Link" has a couple of changes planned for the second season -- more George and more money.
- Exclusive Interview: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Sierra Dawn Thomas opens up
- Advertisers back out of working with TLC's '19 Kids & Counting' if show returns
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: One guy in particular blew me away
- Exclusive: Rodney Lavoie Jr. dishes on 'Survivor: Worlds Apart'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Rochelle Nevedal and Michael Dombrowski talk
- Kendall Jenner spotted wearing race car driver Lewis Hamilton's gold chain fueling dating rumors
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe cuts Kupah James before Rose Ceremony for outburst
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third